Kimi is back!

Great news everyone!

who's kicked out?

So it seems that Kubica is not fit, which is a shame. Great to see Kimi back though, I love his "I'm paid to drive to the team not to give long speeches to the media" attitude. I think he will be accompanied by Petrov, as the guy probably brings in lots of sponsorship money. Senna has driven really well though, so it would be shame to see him leave the team.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: What an EPIC news!!!

I need to celebrate this with some icecream and coke!

I guess he got bored of seeing Vettel win all the time and decided to do something about it. :lol:

OH MY FUCK.

Kimi is back, and not with the useless Williams team, but with Renault. I'm overjoyed with tears. This is definitely the best bit of news that I've heard in quite some time.

I guess he got bored of seeing Vettel win all the time and decided to do something about it. :lol:

You didn't watch the interview then. He said he hasn't really followed F1 in the last few years ;)

Click here? It's not impossible to come back. And why didn't you link to something relating to Schumacher's return? Pedro de la Rosa would be quite topical.

And yes it's very very nice to have him back. Here's hoping he'll be able to produce some results as well...

Last edited:
6 world champions in the field? Yes please! :cool:

Please, Renault, build a decent car.

I'm wondering what are the current odds for Kimi to win at Spa?

Well anyone wanting to finish around 6th-8th consistently will be unhappy a spot is taken now... I can't say I'll be that excited about it though.

Atleast it'll be a blast watching his interviews. Brundle in the grid walk, finds him. Ensue the hillarity.

Realistically in a Renault he isn't going to be a front runner but Kimi back in F1 is just great news no matter if he drives an HRT or a GP2 car, you just know it'll add so much more to the sport.

Maybe I'll start watching again! I've sort of lost interest since he departed from Ferrari...