Kiwi's will invade The Netherlands now

HondaF1

Aussie Bastard
Car(s)
First Aberdeen Bus Network
Found this in the Other Side story section of news.com.au, its funny :lol:

Sheep baa'd in sex case

A MAN who was accused of having sex with a sheep has walked free because the animal was unable to testify.

The man, from Haaksbergen, near Utrecht in the Netherlands, was reported to police after a farmer caught him having sex with a sheep.

But the case was thrown out of court as the sheep couldn't take to the stand to testify that it didn't want to have sex and had suffered emotional stress.

Under Dutch law, bestiality is not a crime unless it can be proved the animal didn't want to have sex.

"Short of putting the sheep in the dock, at the moment these perverts cannot be prosecuted," animal rights campaigner Jos van Huisen said.

Source

Yeah, we Dutchies have some very weird laws... I don't like this law either. Unless it can be proved the animal suffered from the bestiality, you cannot do anything about it. I wonder who thought up that law, because he had to be high when he did.

Can't you guys see the funny side of this story? He got off cos the sheep wasnt able to testify that it had suffered emotional stress or that it didnt want to have sex. Thats hilarious :lol:

A MAN who was accused of having sex with a sheep has walked free because the animal was unable to testify.

But the case was thrown out of court as the sheep couldn't take to the stand to testify that it didn't want to have sex and had suffered emotional stress.

a while ago a belgian guy walked free for having sex with his dog as well

gaia was furious :lmao:

Oh man, that's hilarious!

Well sick things happen... I have read about this law before, I don't think animal sex very common over here though.

How are the Kiwi's anyway? Are they as lazy and racists as the Aussi's? Then we might need them... :D

I think it would be more hilarious if the sheep gave evidence, Never have I seen a talking sheep, let alone in court.