No 56k: klankymen makes some gourmet shiznit (for a student that is)

klankymen

BLT Master
Car(s)
plastic Japanese iPod dock on wheels
OK, since I was so epically amazed by my BLT yesterday, I decided to make myself another today, and document that shiznit abit.

It would be so much better if I could make some proper pictures, but unfortunately I only have my cameraphone now.

First off, you need some basic ingredients:
DSC00147.jpg

Start off with the bacon, take as much as you can, I go with about 7 slices:
DSC00152.jpg

While that shizzle's sizzling on a gas stove (only at home :( none of that luxury in munich), you start slicing up those nice juicy tomatoes (the cutting board had better be soaked afterwards):
DSC00151.jpg

Lettuce begin... (make sure you wash that shiznit, it's dirty)
DSC00154.jpg

Now, what's my bacon doing? Oh yeah, it's sizzling and popping and dripping.... :drool::drool:
DSC00156.jpg

Better get that bread out of the toaster, and apply some mayonnaise like a democrat. No wait, I mean liberally.
DSC00158.jpg

Now you get some italian national colors going....
DSC00159.jpg

....before emptying this heap of brown....
DSC00157.jpg

....all over your sandwich:
DSC00160.jpg

Close it up, chop in half, and don't forget the toothpicks (you're going to lose the contents of the sandwich all over your plate, regardless of toothpicks, but it becomes a slightly smaller amount with them):
DSC00162.jpg

Take that shizzy to the dinner table....
DSC00163.jpg

....and pour yourself the best beer in the world (IMHO), Maxlrainer Schlossweisse (BTW, observe the epic picture on the newspaper in the background... slightly blurry, but it's 8 inches of snowfall in the alps - can't wait to go boarding):
DSC00164.jpg

Enjoy!
DSC00165.jpg

I shall, next time I create something yummy, post it in here.

pie1.jpg

pie2.jpg

Chicken Pot Pie FTW!

Contains chicken breast, peas, carrots, potatoes.

I'll digress you in half a second!

Klankymen, that looks really nice :D

/\ This is a woman's perspective of a beast sandwich.

That sandwich is beast and I would eat that up before you could say mum!
/\This is not a woman's perspective of a beast sandwich!

Now I want a BLT!

Call me ignorant (or Jay) but you can buy Oscar Meyer and Helmann's products in Germany? Or are you at home in America?

Call me ignorant (or Jay) but you can buy Oscar Meyer and Helmann's products in Germany? Or are you at home in America?

Well observed. You can indeed not get them on the economy, but there are still some commissaries here and there, where I still go to get a few vital products (Hellmann's, Bacon, cranberry juice, peanut butter, tostitos, and a few more)

Bacon is hard to come by? What an awful place.

Bacon is hard to come by? What an awful place.

Nah, you can get it, but I just have a liking for the Oscar Meyer stuff, for whatever reason.

EPIC SANDWHICH is epic!

OK, I have officially outdone myself, in this time of swine flu:

IMG_0069.jpg

TEN pieces of bacon.

^I'm impressed by your manliness!!

Well observed. You can indeed not get them on the economy, but there are still some commissaries here and there, where I still go to get a few vital products (Hellmann's, Bacon, cranberry juice, peanut butter, tostitos, and a few more)
All that stuff is available here in normal supermarkets - like Tesco.

OK, I have officially outdone myself, in this time of swine flu:

IMG_0069.jpg

TEN pieces of bacon.

I would love to be in your kitchen when that photo was taken. Not only do you have a massive bacon sammich but you have a massive jar of Helmans, a nice loaf of bread and some tasty looking tomaotoes. And marble.

+1!