Knight Jeremey Clarkson? Sir Jeremy Clarkson.

Knight Jeremey Clarkson? Sir Jeremy Clarkson.

• Yes

Votes: 276 63.7%
  • No

Votes: 98 22.6%
  • I'm Dutch, (my opinion is worthless)

Votes: 59 13.6%

• Total voters
:lock: (yes I am pretending to be a mod)

http://www.honours.gov.uk/nominate/checklist.aspx

Has your nominee:

* made a difference to their community or field of work?
* brought distinction to British life and enhanced its reputation?
* improved the lot of those less able to help themselves?
* displayed moral courage and vision in making tough choices and hard applications?

Sir Jeremy Clarkson? bawahahahahah :lol:

In your dreams.

As long as they don't give him an OBE. That would really make him a cock.

You're telling me Mr. Clarkson doesnt even have an OBE?

And you chuck one at Gordon Ramsey?

Ferrari > Truffles, what kind of backwards country are you running over there?

There you go, Ramsey teally is a cock. Told ya.

This coming from someone in a country that elected George W. Bush - twice.

Look, i hate america with a passion, you dont have to tell me what utter dumbasses its filled with.

But to give a swearing chief an award and not the coolest man in Britain? :D

His Excellency Sir General Jeremy Clarkson, liberator of the freeways, abolisher of the bus-lane, holy speed-camera crusader, bane of the environmentalists and banisher of the fake accident police!

Come on now.. that does sound great :D
In_Gear_Cover_203736a.jpg

Is that the big brown forum necromancy book I see in the distance?

wait for it...

Anyway, yes, he should.

hey man relax.. whats so wrong with posting in old threads? Should we rather make a new thread about same topic every month?

Its the first time i found this thread (last post here was months before i joined), i found it interesting and posted my opinion in it.
These message boards are for fun so please dont ruin it for people who joined late.

It is when you have nothing to add to the existing thread. If you had new information, of course you can share it. Digging up old threads just to post something along the lines of "ZOMG LOLOL knight Jeremy Clarkson" is quite irritating.

Shouldnt they be making soldiers knights?

I mean what if the queen needs defending at some point, elton john and mick jagger are going to come to the rescue? :D

I couldn't care if he was knighted or not, but there was no "I don't mind/care" option, and I'm not dutch :p so I voted no. Hope thats ok =/

Why not? They've already knighted a few rockstars and they've basically done nothing - just like Jeremy. Unless you view being able to carry a tune and write a good song as a betterment to all of Mankind.. or British mankind at least.

The fact of the matter: Rock music is the UK's finest export.

But it's not the best rock music. And they weren't the ones who originally came up with it. Plus, their best band is Led Zeppelin and they stole practically all of "their" early songs (best songs) from American bands - like Spirit - that they toured with in San Fran as the The Yardbirds.

And as for the Beatles, their influence is WAAAY over exaggerated. Some have even made the argument that they hurt rock music more than they helped it.

Uhmmm.. Pink Floyd just sucks.

Are there any left?

Last edited:
It is when you have nothing to add to the existing thread. If you had new information, of course you can share it. Digging up old threads just to post something along the lines of "ZOMG LOLOL knight Jeremy Clarkson" is quite irritating.
I actually found his post rather amusing and fun. Yours was just condescending.