Knight Rider Movie

last time they updated the car they pulld a car out of there ass
Knightrider2000.jpg

dont think this is a blockbuster movie...
its nothing more then the third knight rider movie

Forget "Hoff" he was never taken serioursly anyway, but since his pop career he don't fit the bill for anything other than entertaining the Germans (who appear to like his style). Who is going to play the British geezser my vote goes to Anthoney Hopkins.

Why not Edward Mulhare? He's still kicking around isn't he?

The big question would be this: Will William Daniels sign on to be the voice of KITT?

Blind_Io said:
Why not Edward Mulhare? He's still kicking around isn't he?

The big question would be this: Will William Daniels sign on to be the voice of KITT?

Edward Mulhare died in 1997.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Mulhare

But It'd be cool if William Daniels came back as KITT. I loved the show when it aired in the 80s and later in syndicated re-runs, so maybe i'll go see the movie when it comes out.

I never checked but I was 50/50 if he was still sucking air. These remakes are all the rage why is it that members of the original cast of the show seem to have bit parts in Hollywood remakes. Starsky & Hutch immediatly spings to mind.

Hopkings is out, Hugh Grant is in "Mick you are going the wrong way, oh ffuuck"

Why does the voice of KITT have to be bloke, an example of this would be Sat Nav systems, why do they almost all of the time use a female voice? to soothe you so you don't put your fist though the dash?