• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Knowing which topics you post in

Mischief007

Car(s)
1995 Chevy Camaro Z28, 04 VW Jetta GLS
Maybe I missed it or can't see it but is there a way where someone could see which topics they have posted in. On one forum I visit they have this black dot in the icon that represents that you have posted in it. It would be handy. :)

yep, but don't forget Viper's too cheap/lazy to install IPB so we're stuck with this shitty phpbb with no features! :yucky:

:lmao: Great answer.

jensked said:
Renesis said:
yep, but don't forget Viper's too cheap/lazy to install IPB so we're stuck with this shitty phpbb with no features! :yucky:

And that was the end of Renesis as a moderator. :lol:
Vipers too soft/afraid to do it...DO IT VIPER DO IT :twisted:

:ban?:

Just go to the forum index and click "view your posts" in the upper right hand corner. Then you'll be able to see every topic you ever posted in. No need to install a different forum. Long live phpbb!!

I guess I could do that. Never really saw that link :oops:

That works. Never mind Viper. Didn't see that link before and it seems to work just fine ;)

Or a search with your name as "author" and the category you want to search your posts in ...

Switch "show threads" to "show posts" (lower left of the search page) and there you go.

That search page always comes in handy once you know how to use it. ;)

smartass :lmao:

Renesis said:

Oh puhlease, IPB is awfull, and you have to pay for that!
Nothing beats phpBB, not even vBulletin, and phpBB is free 8) You just have to work on it a bit..... altough that could be a problem in this case :p

you can do so much with phpbb. There's a mod for just about everything.

fareway said:
Yep, that's why it's the best you can get :thumbsup:
I had a nice, long post written up, but the forum crashed my browser...a testament to phpBB's greatness! :roll:

The largest board on the Internet uses phpBB, and requires over 50 servers to maintain it. The second-largest board on the web uses vBulletin, and only requires 5.

vBulletin is far superior to phpBB in that it has a much larger resource network, better support, and is much less resource-intensive on its servers than phpBB is.

phpBB doesn't crash browsers :roll:

And vBulletin is also 100% more expensive then phpBB

fareway said:
Renesis said:

Oh puhlease, IPB is awfull, and you have to pay for that!
Nothing beats phpBB, not even vBulletin, and phpBB is free 8) You just have to work on it a bit..... altough that could be a problem in this case :p
:roll:

Don't tell me you think people pay for it!

and it's MUCH superior to this shitty ass phpBB!

heck the new phpBB 3 will be ABOUT as good as the current Invision, they're 1 generation late!

Don't tell me you think people pay for it!

Well no.... but you do have to, and that sucks

and it's MUCH superior to this shitty ass phpBB!

An unmodded phpBB is rather dull, yes
That's why you have to mod it...... if you can be arsed to anyway :p

IPB has mods?
Didn't know that..... Doubt they have more then phpBB though, there's some funky stuff you can do to it :?