?koda Joyster Concept

vRS

Car(s)
'99 BMW 323i SE
2060929.007.1L.jpg

2060929.007.mini6L.jpg

2060929.007.mini13L.jpg

Skoda at Paris Motor Show

?koda Auto's new concept car ? the ?koda Joyster - is having a world premiere at the Paris International Motor Show. Shaped very dynamically, this leisure-time three-door front-wheel-drive compact vehicle is mainly targeted at young people. On top of its fresh-looking design, the vehicle offers a high degree of comfort and smart modern communication solutions. The Joyster concept demonstrates the big creative potential of the company's young designers led by Jens Manske. The team indeed creates new, simple and sophisticated solutions in the spirit of the company's advertising slogan ?Simply Clever?.

More here -
http://www.worldcarfans.com/news.cfm/country/gcf/newsID/2060929.007/skoda/skoda-at-paris-motor-show

I like that; looks sporty, and that shift boot looks like its made from under armour.

I'm not too wild about the multi display to be honest. There's a few details that are a bit on the funky side for me, but overall it's a pretty good looking car.

Looks great! Not too sure about the blacked out sections above the headlights, but the car looks really sporty. :thumbsup:

Is Skoda owned by VW?

^ Yep. And I think those blacked-out bits are headlights as well. (Driving lights, with turn signals underneath)

Looks great, kinda like a shoe but that's not a bad thing in this case. That LCD screen looks like a tacky afterthought, though. And the instruments look bad as well. Overall it's pretty cool, though. 8)

I really like it, apart from the giant sat-nav screen. The rear seats are interesting, two come out of the tailgate. The interior is very nice and sporty.

Arent the word "Skoda" and "Joyster" a contradiction in terms?

Cool design with the bulging wheel arches and that nice rear end. I think it could lose the LCD screen because it looks random and out of place.

That's a really funky design! I love it! Some nice lines in it, the interior looks sharp.

ya I like the design, cool rear lights too

I think it will not look so good in less striking colours. Probably better as a SEAT in bright colours.

Skoda - budget motring from VW
SEAT - Funky, young and sporty motoring from VW
VW - Sober, quality and expensive (for what they are - see Skoda) motoring from VW
Audi - Premium brand from VW. And I like it alot.

Cobol74 said:
I think it will not look so good in less striking colours. Probably better as a SEAT in bright colours.

VW - Sober, quality and expensive (for what they are - see Skoda) motoring from VW
Audi - Premium brand from VW.
don't forget Lamborghini and Bugatti

pfrocker said:
Cobol74 said:

Audi - Premium brand from VW.
don't forget Lamborghini and Bugatti
Lamborghini - Super Cars from VW
Bughatti - Hyper cars from VW
Bentley - (How could I forget) Premium Sports cars from VW

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_Group

Still think it looks too funky to be a Skoda, SEAT much better.

Vette Boss said:
Don't really care for it, seems a bit agricultural to me. Screen says Samsung on it, so that probably isn't finalised yet and there just for testing purposes.

I think your right, as far as not finalized yet, not really done with putting in the stereo or climate control. I have to ask what to you mean when you say agricultural? I have never seen a farmer own anything like that or any farm equipment that looks like that. I know you couldn?t haul grain or move cattle. So how does the term agricultural work to describe this.

Momentum57 said:
Vette Boss said:
Don't really care for it, seems a bit agricultural to me. Screen says Samsung on it, so that probably isn't finalised yet and there just for testing purposes.

I think your right, as far as not finalized yet, not really done with putting in the stereo or climate control. I have to ask what to you mean when you say agricultural? I have never seen a farmer own anything like that or any farm equipment that looks like that. I know you couldn?t haul grain or move cattle. So how does the term agricultural work to describe this.

To me it just seems rough and unsophisticated. Something a mean person buys, to save money. :p