• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Koenigsegg CC in 3D

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
^Yes, that was a great game.

hey ppl whats the ovel thing over the gear?! (sorry I know I already asked that but after all this thread is dedicted to the Koenigsegg I thought I have more chance here)

WhiteRabbit said:
hey ppl whats the ovel thing over the gear?! (sorry I know I already asked that but after all this thread is dedicted to the Koenigsegg I thought I have more chance here)

its for starting it and other electronic funtions

thats all i know, watch the topgear vid, i think it shows that

i can't see it :(

each time i click "launch 3D" my video card freezes :?

anyone else having this problem?

and can someone who knows sth about videocards if mine is a good one actually, i bought it secondhand from a friend. (i'm a noob on hardware...). it's a ATI radeon 8500DV (with TV tuner).

bone said:
and can someone who knows sth about videocards if mine is a good one actually, i bought it secondhand from a friend. (i'm a noob on hardware...). it's a ATI radeon 8500DV (with TV tuner).
It's a good card to have (or did you mean is it working ok?).

It works, but it's nowhere near the top of the line. ;)

Try updating your drivers or something or using IE.

They got the animation for the gas struts holding the engine cover up wrong, they split up and go through the suspension (or maybe it buggered up downloading to my PC)