No 56k: Koenigsegg CCXR - Tissue and Vasoline optional

:cry: All of the images are blocked! Damn you websense!

Dear sweet mercyful mother of everything !!!

1018hp.......1080nm........259mp/h..........1280kg.....and RWD !?!? You have got to be joking....

So this is what death actually looks like. There are no words to describe this....this.....I dunno, I guess it IS a car afterall.....I'm thinking more like doomsday device.

I have never been a fan of any previous Koenigsegg......and I still prefer the Veyron since it is a real GT car.

But this.......my......Do.......Reeeeeeeeeaally...............Want.....

Could do with a bit more grunt.

*In love* As for the gauge cluster. It doesn't even need to be there, you wouldn't DARE to look down :)

I would be scared just looking at it, let alone drive it.

That is one epic car. :shock2:

It has more than 1018hp. I read in the TG mag a few months ago that Mr. Koeningsegg had seen the beast been dyno'd to 1100hp+.

:love:<3

I understand people who don't like the bare carbon fiber and/or rear wing, but to my eyes it is absolutely PERFECT.
Also, it make me happy to see there are still some properly crazy supercar manufactures around. :)

I hereby declare this my current favorite supercar. Amazing!

I understand people who don't like the bare carbon fiber and/or rear wing, but to my eyes it is absolutely PERFECT.
Also, it make me happy to see there are still some properly crazy supercar manufactures around. :)

I hereby declare this my current favorite supercar. Amazing!

Agreed, I love the bare CF. It's like the delorean, if it looks good bare why paint it? It's not like the weaves all go in different directions because the pieces were made with no regard to the other pieces. And it's not like it's all CF with an aluminum A pillar.

The wing is a bit crazy but we all saw what the stig did to the non-spoiler car. That added power is going to need a little more downforce especially since downforce is all that keeps the car on the road.

My only mod if I got one (anybody want to start a fund for me?) would be to get rid of those Pilot Sports. Why the hell does a car like that have Pilot Sports? It's not like it's going to be daily driven or even come close to seeing rain. The tires don't need to last more than a couple hundred miles.

Well I'm home now and OH MY GOD I NEED TO HAVE SEX WITH THIS CAR.

Agreed, I love the bare CF. It's like the delorean, if it looks good bare why paint it? It's not like the weaves all go in different directions because the pieces were made with no regard to the other pieces. And it's not like it's all CF with an aluminum A pillar.

Exactly.:)

My only mod if I got one (anybody want to start a fund for me?) would be to get rid of those Pilot Sports. Why the hell does a car like that have Pilot Sports? It's not like it's going to be daily driven or even come close to seeing rain. The tires don't need to last more than a couple hundred miles.

I didn't noticed that! :lol:

This is why I love Koenigsegg over all other car companys. The raw carbon looks so good.

Are we talking 1000hp off of conventional gasoline here, or is this another ethanol powered koenigsegg?

I dunno if it's to do with the 3 martinis I just had, but that pic seriously confuses me.....

I dunno if it's to do with the 3 martinis I just had, but that pic seriously confuses me.....

It looks like the buttons correspond to the outside ring of icons, and the inside ring are indicator lights, like the "door ajar" one that's lit in that picture

Agreed, I love the bare CF. It's like the delorean, if it looks good bare why paint it? It's not like the weaves all go in different directions because the pieces were made with no regard to the other pieces.

No, but PRCF is fairly susceptible to UV light. The plastic fogs, yellows, and breaks down. A UV protectant clear-coat is needed. As mentioned, for the roof on Chevy's ZR-1, the protectant used is $60,000 a gallon. On the Tesla Roadster, the painted CF hard-top roof is $3500. For the same roof but with visible CF, it's a $1,500 price increase to $5,000. with THAT much CF, if it's protected properly, you're probably looking at an extra $50,000 to $100,000 added to the price of the car.