No 56k: Koenigsegg CCXR - Tissue and Vasoline optional

OMG WTF foot e-brake? Ewww... That's no fun.

^why? With 1018hp you won't need the e brake to induce sick slides. Hell, with that amount of power it'll be hard to do anything BUT slide around

Are we talking 1000hp off of conventional gasoline here, or is this another ethanol powered koenigsegg?

No.

Anyone who currently has a CCX can send their car in to be converted to a CCXR, which includes some mods to the engine so that it can run on E85 ethanol. So if you decide to run it on ethanol, it can produce 1000+hp; or you can run it on conventional gasoline. At the time that the E85 option was announced, Koenigsegg would also start making CCXRs straight out of the factory if the buyer wanted that.

And then Koenigsegg came out with the "Edition" update to both their CCX and CCXR models: and we're seeing pics of the CCXR Edition here, not just the normal CCXR. Suspension has been updated, and the displacement is enlarged slightly and they put in an all carbon fiber body as can be seen.

No.

Anyone who currently has a CCX can send their car in to be converted to a CCXR, which includes some mods to the engine so that it can run on E85 ethanol. So if you decide to run it on ethanol, it can produce 1000+hp; or you can run it on conventional gasoline.

So how much HP does it get with RON98?

^like that's enough to get it to move. 880 hp :roll:

^

It's not that hard to tell that the magical "fourth" pedal is a mere reflection of the throttle.

:lol:

^

It's not that hard to tell that the magical "fourth" pedal is a mere reflection of the throttle.

:lol:

took me about 15 sec to figure out what was going on.... but that was only when i expanded the size of the pic when the pic is condensed it's pretty confusing

took me about 15 sec to figure out what was going on.... but that was only when i expanded the size of the pic when the pic is condensed it's pretty confusing

Glad it wasn't just me :blush:

"Four pedals?? WTH...... Oh.... Oh I see..."