Koenigsegg sleeveless jacket for 0 (Zero) Euros?

:lmao:

?
what's just the backside of a waistcoat?

Waistcoat, backside

Waistcoat, backside (just to show how it looks like)
? 0 ( inc. VAT )
? 0 ( exc. VAT )

Hope you have ?88 to spare..

What you bought was the ?88 Ugly ass vest, its just because some idiot made the shop that they put up another item just to show the back of the vest..

Haha, just saw this little jewel of english grammar on there: (just to show how it looks like)

i got a reciept from the eshop as well

NewBitmapImage.jpg

interesting....

Let us know what you recive :p

half of their crap is worthless. The beanie, brochure, lithographs and pens are cool though. How do they have books out, the company is like a month old.

and good work on your cheap purchase of an ugly vest :thumbsup:

How do they have books out, the company is like a month old.

They've actually got two book out: The Book of Koenigsegg and Entepren?rskap i V?rldsklass: Koenigsegg. I've got the second one, and it's actually quite a good read. Although it's in swedish, and focuses alot more on the company than the car itself. But I find that interesting as well, as I admire what Christians has accomplished.

Wouldn't mind the other book though. ?106 for a signed Limited Edition isn't really too unreasonable ;)

Haha Alok, I think you got owned. :D Lucky it's not gonna cost you anything, though.

And even if that vest was free, I wouldn't get it! :yucky:

Is it bad that I laughed my ass off at Alok?

Who would need/want/buy a Koenigsegg projector for 2800 Euros?

How do they have books out, the company is like a month old.

From Wikipedia:
The company was founded in 1994 by Christian von Koenigsegg with the intention of producing a world-class supercar. Based on Formula One technology, the car was required to be a two-seater, midengine layout with a hardtop. First they intended to get an engine from another manufacturer, but later chose to design and build their own.

A Koenigsegg CC prototype was first publicised in 1997, while the production prototype was finally unveiled at the 2000 Paris Motor Show. The first customer took delivery of a red CC 8S in 2002 at the Geneva Auto Show and four more cars were built that year.

so, it's more like 144 months

Alok - let us know when you free .jpg image arrives... :p

I'll save you the wait - here it is, in all it's glory
http://img295.imageshack.**/img295/8373/50461bc4.jpg