Koenigsegg sleeveless jacket for 0 (Zero) Euros?

To give you the new title or to close this thread? I'd like it to get closed too... way, way offtopic and I guess you got enough burns already. :D

You cant lock this until we see what he gets :hammer:
:)

Alok didn't get anything. It was mentioned back in the previous page. Koneigsegg didn't take any money out of his bank account, and they've updated the website stating that you can't order the back of the vest like Alok did. (Too bad though. It would've been funny if he got the back half of it. :lol: )

I wonder if he was the first?

And there sits the real question... How do you prove that alok's order made them change the website? It could have been the person before him, or perhaps after him. Someone could have called their main office and mentioned it, or sent an email to the webmaster.

But then, I don't know if anyone else would try and order only the backside. :mrgreen:

... So lets just call him "Koenigsegg Webmaster" then.

I was talkin abt my title...its still the old one...

He begged for a title saying he would even have "FG's Highest Paid Male Whore" as long as he got a title, so they gave it him.

:whistle:

Was it you Viper who gave me the title?

I like how you changed Alok's title... he can't catch a break, eh?

Was it you Viper who gave me the title?

I like how you changed Alok's title... he can't catch a break, eh?
Yeah and :p. You guys should know by know asking for a custom title gets you anything but. ;) I mean, what's the point of not being able to set them yourself if you can just ask for one of your liking?

To help your ego by making you think you wield real power? :devil:

Okay, but seriously, don't ban me. I have no other life.

Yeah and :p. You guys should know by know asking for a custom title gets you anything but. ;) I mean, what's the point of not being able to set them yourself if you can just ask for one of your liking?

Well, to be fair to Alok, he didn't start the whole new title-discussion. Vladmitu and myself started about it, and it caught on....

Yeah, that and the fact that that would be the best title around if you gave it to him.

I still miss my title. :cry: <_<

Good job Viper, I see democracy still works around here... which more than I can say for most forums I've browsed. Kudos.

Now this thread can be safely locked.....:)