No 56k: Koenigsegg Trevita

I dunno about you but if I had a last wish, it would be this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3s6UieB24A&feature=fvw[/YOUTUBE]

And do you know what's sick?

When you read the comments on the video on YouTube, some folks even bother to ask what kind of Corvette that was at the end
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I.don't.give.a.f*ck!

Last edited:
Not that this matters, but Koenigseggs hold their value about as much as 6 day old milk.

Oh good, I should find one parked out back next to the 1999 Cougars and Ford Broncos at Big Jim's Used Cars, where they'll finance ANYBODY! LOW CREDIT? NO CREDIT? NO PROBLEM! SE HABLA ESPANOL!

And I suppose if you crash one of these Christian von Koenigsegg sends a pair of Swedish hitmen to kill you and your family and harvest your organs, which is the approximate cost of replacing the car.

Perfect 2 car garage:
Koenigsegg Trevita
Lamborghini Reventon Roadster

I think it looks good in a color other than black or comedic oarnge/yellow. And it does SPARKLE!

oh my, i sure hope i get my money back soon from that nigerian oil fund i invested in.

You still haven't got your share back?

And I suppose if you crash one of these Christian von Koenigsegg sends a pair of Swedish hitmen to kill you and your family and harvest your organs, which is the approximate cost of replacing the car.
He's swedish, so he won't do that... He'll just kidnap you and your family, then leave you at a gigantic Ikea warehaouse you'll never get out of... :eek: You'd be forced to live eating only K?ttbullar and crappy soda for the rest of your life...

When you start doing this kind of shit you know it's time to design a new car...

Imagine a Saab 95 with a body made from this material....

Koenigsegg, please get busy with designing cool new saabs instead of this shit.

Is the diamond purely aesthetic, or does it add strength to the carbon fiber?

Also, where does a company go after making a car like the CCXR? It is already probably the most direct "competitor" to the Veyron. Do they create a brand new car that does the exact same thing? I feel a more normal sports car would be a bit underwhelming.

I guess they should just start working on Saab.

Personally, I'd work on getting as much CCXR into a Porsche pricetag as possible, and sell it as a Saab.

He's swedish, so he won't do that... He'll just kidnap you and your family, then leave you at a gigantic Ikea warehaouse you'll never get out of... :eek: You'd be forced to live eating only K?ttbullar and crappy soda for the rest of your life...

Hmm...I could probably live with that. :think:

Biggles! Put her in the Comfy Chair!

chair.jpg

Paint is heavy! White carbon fiber is much better :yes:

Paint is heavy! White carbon fiber is much better :yes:

The density of Diamond is 3.515 g/cm^3. I doubt that that's less than the density of paint.