Ok, I know I haven't updated this here much, mostly because the few people that care see the videos anyway. Here's the current situation, and I need to change that, and I may need some more help with that.
- Clio, Laguna and 106 are long gone and with happy new owners.
- keeps being a little bitch, popping up with new things every time I take it to be inspected.
-- got new front wheel bearings + brakes + steering boots, fixed another rust hole (which caused the last TÜV failure)
-- but the drive shafts are also dead (finally audible since the wheel bearing was fixed), I got new ones that I have yet to install
-- plus it needs actual TÜV and registration afterwards
- was pushed back hoping the Twingo would be quicker to do, is currently as seen in the last video
-- TBD: figure out why the rear brakes are stuck
-- replace 1 brake hardline under the car
-- fix a tiny rust hole
-- adress at least 2 cosmetical but larger items - trunklid and headliner
-- and in the end also TÜV and registration
The problem: Finances
- 147,97 EUR left in the account
- To be paid are 2x 122 Euro TÜV and 2x ~100-150 Euros for temp plates or short term registration and about 100 Euros of gas/train/bus fares to get them up there and me back home.
Since the GoFundMe doesn't make a difference and never gained traction outside of people I/we know, don't use that but instead I'd rather just save the 3% fees they charge and put it to use. So I'd prefer paypal (firstname.lastname@example.org
) or wire.
I appreciate all help with this.