L.A. Noire

2 more days to go here, can't wait.

From what I remember from playing Mass Effect 2, you still have to swap discs even though you have the game installed. But I could be remembering wrong.

Yes, unfortunately that's how it's worked in the past. It's stupid though, I don't see the point..

Looks like I'm going to have to get this game, looks really great :)

And yeah, the PS3 version is evidently the best. It was originally announced as a PS3 exclusive, so that's not really surprising :)

I am going to try my get it early plan today, here's hoping that whoever is manning the media cabinet at Morrison's doesn't know the actual release date.

I am going to try my get it early plan today, here's hoping that whoever is manning the media cabinet at Morrison's doesn't know the actual release date.

It's usually an idiot, or no-one at all working in that department. Hope it works for you.

It didn't work out, gonna wait til Friday now.

So far, the game is really stellar. Not many faults. I only wish it were more free roam. But I'm not very far yet so it's possible things still have yet to open up (start of the traffic cop portion).

I'm off to go get this game soon, cannot fucking wait, tempted to even call my trainer at the gymt to cancel my session, I'll say I'm sick so I can play all day.

Just got my copy, installing the PS3 hard drive now. :w00t:

I just got a message from my local gamestore that the game is ready to be picked up, yay!

I am seriously enjoying this so far, have now moved on to the hit and run case in Traffic division.

Gotta go out now for a few hours, can't wait to get back and do more.

You guys are really increasing my "want" factor for this game, but I hate to buy it at full price right after spending money on a tablet.... I'm keeping an eye on eBay.

I bought my copy recently only because it came with a $10 discount off of any other game I purchase in the future. :D