L.A. police to get new flashlights - smaller, as not to beat you with

fire alarm pulling is a great way to get caught and expelled. calling from a payphone saying you put a bomb in a locker is a lot more anonymous, but I must admit, it failed miserably when I did it.

At my school, one would not be expelled, and the chance of being caught is minimal.

Allthough I will not do that myself, heard of the boy who cried wolf? Well, that's why.

It was more of a ironic statement, tbh. :)

Lol, they had ink sprayers on the fire alarms in my middle and high schools. If you pulled it you had purple ink all over your hand that dried instantly and was a huge pain to get off. That made it pretty easy to find the culprit . It was more fun to hold a lighter to one of the ceiling extinguishers imho :lol: . People phoned in bomb threats several times when I was in high school, but that only stopped school once. I guess the guy was really convincing that time.

Yeah we had the ink as well. So if you were caught you were lucky to get off with a bunch of arson classes(seriously, the same classes kids who start fires have to take) and academic probation, but thanks to the whole, "no tolerance" bullshit you'd probably just get kicked out.

We used to call the "Zero Tolerance" policy the "Zero Intelligence" policy because it didn't take any to implement. If two kids got caught fighting they where both suspended (suspended long enough to have to repeat the semester), it didn't really matter who started it.

Lol, I had a friend who had to go to arson classes for lighting his desk on fire. He wound up getting transfered to an "alternative school" that was absurdly easy.

Disclaimer: This post was not meant as an insult to America, and therefore should not be subject to indecent flaming from members viewing it as such an insult.
Very wise disclaimer to have on FG's forums :lol:

Very wise disclaimer to have on FG's forums :lol:

Yes, I know, I am partially introducing it in my posts in threads where I critizise surtain aspects of American culture. :p