LA Otto Show 2008

3067033941_563823299d_b.jpg

3067032119_3fa5f3811f_b.jpg

3067020415_4f5d090d74_b.jpg

The backseat of the Passat CC was one of the most uncomfortable, horrible experiences i've ever had in a car.

3067020045_9ec0847cf4_b.jpg

Mansory, turning dream machines into carbage. They fucked up those cars good and proper - the Astons make me cry.

Actually, no, the Astons make me want to hunt down those responsible.

Mansory is Persian, so just go to Iran and hunt them down.

Nice pics!

Do someone likes this Alfa concept? It looks like new Batmobile after some crash.

Mansory, turning dream machines into carbage.

Yup, 612 looks just hideous.

The backseat of the Passat CC was one of the most uncomfortable, horrible experiences i've ever had in a car.

I don't remember that but I remember you have to be Schwarzenegger to move rear seats armrest. Nevertheless CC is good old Passat with nicer body and 4 seats.

And WTH is that pink Merc with this stupid wing? :?

I don't remember that but I remember you have to be Schwarzenegger to move rear seats armrest. Nevertheless CC is good old Passat with nicer body and 4 seats.
?

I'm not even 6" (181 cm) and sitting up, my head was brushing up against the roof lining, i couldn't look outside the car window because the top of the rear window line was cutting off my field of vision making it very claustrophobic, and when a avg height male sat in his comfortable position in the drivers seat, my knees were crushed in the rear.

For a supposed 'mid size' luxury sedan/saloon that rear seating situation was ridiculous.the lack of a boxy roofline made it terrible.

Now on the other hand, sitting in the rear of the new Hyundai Genesis sedan was fantastic, and men 6'3" and taller had their seats reclined back comfortably, and the seat was still nowhere close to touching my knees.

I'm not even 6" (181 cm) and sitting up, my head was brushing up against the roof lining

There is similar problem in new Lancia Delta. Roof at the back is very low. Back seats slide forward and backward, so in the back position high people can have much place for their legs but they have to cut their heads off. So very good idea but completely pointless in this type of car.

319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg

And this is an official Mercedes Benz product???

I don't know, i didn't speak to any mercedes reps, surely there's some official announcement of it on the internet. Find out and let us know.