Ownership Verified: La voiture pour Le Galantti

Galantti

Is all about the suomibass
DONOR
Car(s)
VW id3, Honda NM4 Vultus
I have had my driving licence for 9 years now and i have been driving Chrysler Pt Cruiser for the same time.

Now is a good time to get myself a my very first car....

And i got myself a Citro?n DS3 vti 120 so chic automatic in Yellow with black roof.

Currently the car has winter tires (185/65 15), but once winter passes it will have the 17" summer ones :3

I really like the lights on this car, even got the optional 3d led backlights.

Some interior pictures:

Proof picture here:

I think the trunk release could have been designed a bit better, now my hand will get dirty :p

tumblr_mdn7wzBL2d1ri9yduo1_250.gif

I'm speechless. Gongrats anyway, hope it meets your expectations :p

I've always liked the DS3, and I really approve the proof picture :D

I'll be on the record as saying I quite like the purchase. Looks like a fun little car! Those summer 17s will fill out the wheel wells much more nicely than the 15s, but you can't beat small when it comes to cheaper winter tire prices!

Is it common practice that dealerships sell cars with two sets of wheels in Finland, or the winter and summer months? Or did it come with 17s and you bought dealer-installed 15s with snows as an extra?

plus merveilleux! tres bien! :thumbsup:

gratz on the car, although i am with nicjasno in this, automatic in a small french hatchback is like putting.... well an automatic to a french hatchback like pug 205.
I do like the color combo

Those taillights are really cool!

Congrats!

It's people like galantti, that ruin the finnish used car market with automatic cars. :(

Funky choice. What kind of automatic does it have? Dual clutch?

Is it common practice that dealerships sell cars with two sets of wheels in Finland, or the winter and summer months? Or did it come with 17s and you bought dealer-installed 15s with snows as an extra?

The second set of tires is probably the most bought option on cars here in northern europe. They are listed as an dealer/importer option and generally its the first thing that is given "free of charge" along with an electric block heater when haggling on a new car.

It's people like galantti, that ruin the finnish used car market with automatic cars. :(
There's no shortage of three-pedal hatchbacks up here. The amount of automatic DS3s in the country is probably in the single digits. :p

A car is useless without two sets of tires so most (if not all) dealerships include it in the sales price.

gratz on the car, although i am with nicjasno in this, automatic in a small french hatchback is like putting.... well an automatic to a french hatchback like pug 205.
I do like the color combo

Something tells me the gearbox in this thing is better than whatever the 205 had 30 years ago.

Last edited:
'grats Galantti \o/

I approve this. :thumbup:

Except the automatic gearbox.

The car that broke Nic's heart. </3
I tried talking him out of it, but his lazy left foot would not budge. :(

Congrats on your first car anyways, even though it's the wrong one.

I must also agree with the 'why auto' crowd. Nevertheless I hear its a nice car. Not so sure on that specific yellow (but it may be the photos)...

I'm sure when he ordered it, he just ticked the box "suomispec", and that's what you get :p

Suomiauto spec does not include an automatic gearbox because 1) it's a paid option 2) it can potentially break in ways a manual can't and 3) everyone knows the fuel consumption difference means bankrupcy.

Yeah, this is Finland. Manual is the standard option.