Lambo crash in Russia.

HotCooler

Car(s)
Lada 2105
Cleaning my hard drive I've found theese photos... That's not mine but I saw it for real (Because of traffic Jam on the road). That lambo crashed in June these year side on into the Lada (that was driven by drunk man across the road - He wanted to turn to the back lane(sorry my Englesh is not good)). Lambo was trevelling at 200kmh... Lambo's Driver just stand up and walk away!

Oh forget to tell. That's Russia - High way in a few kilometers from Moscow. (around 10.)

Here's the Photos. Sorry for the quality.. can't find better.

Poor Lambo :cry:

:cry: Poor car!

Those CV axles are gonna be a bitch to replace. :lmao: :lmao:

In all seriousness now, that sucks. :( :cry:

Lucky it didn't flip, considering it was doing 200km/h, because the occupants would've been trapped inside because of those vertical opening doors.

That Lada looks fuckED.

Dammit - why do cars like this have to be destroyed by dickheads (i.e. Lada driver) in accidents like this?

Last edited:
as I see it, the dickhead is the lada driver! although, tjhe guy in the lambo should not have been doing 200, maybe.

and for that speed, that's not that big of a wreck, IMO

Tough Lada i supose.
So, everybody's sad for the lambo (me included), but I think i know someone who'll turn to the lada:)

I'm impressed the door still opened really.

Well that'll ruin your weekend. I'm surprised the Lambo isn't more damaged than it is. It came off a lot better than that H2 that hit the bus.:p

Dammit - why do cars like this have to be destroyed by dickheads (i.e. Lada driver) in accidents like this?

lets hope mancs doesn't read this :lol:

looks like the engine can still keep on living.....

rumour has it that a certain UK TV show has recently had 'a moment' in a Lamborghini LP640...say no more....sworn to secrecy!