Lambo gallardo italian police car, real thing no photoshop

justin syder

Car(s)
1986 Mercedes-Benz 300E
its made for patrol on the highway and other things such as transporting organs that need to get to another hospitol quickly and other special functions. lucky SOB that gets to drive this.

lambo_police01.jpg

lambo_police02.jpg

lambo_police03.jpg

lambo_police04.jpg

lambo_police05.jpg

Sorry to be doubtful but that still looks photoshopped to me... esp the exterior.. do you have a proof that it's not?

ESPNSTI said:
:shock: Glad I'm not paying taxes in Italy.
I bet Lambo donated it for free or got a tax break for it. I can see them donating it as they always have Lambos running around the countryside at high speeds due to the media testing them.

Viper007Bond said:
ESPNSTI said:
:shock: Glad I'm not paying taxes in Italy.
I bet Lambo donated it for free or got a tax break for it. I can see them donating it as they always have Lambos running around the countryside at high speeds due to the media testing them.

Good thought, now it's like the pig's at the local coffee shop sipping Espresso when a Murcielago screams past at 150 MPH. He reaches for his keys, and then realizes he's driving the Gallardo. Better not do anything, or no Gallardo for him :lol: You never know, maybe that's the whole purpose..... :lol:

I actually read the whole story before :)

The Gallardo is a gift to the Italian Police force which in it's current form exists for 100 years now... It's main goal is ofcourse catching speeders, but it will be also used to transport things that need to get somewhere quickly (such as donor organs).

And on a personal note i would like to add:

I LOOKS FANTASTIC !!! :) I would almost make me go to iyaly and start speeding... :)(almost)