• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster's roof

toma_alimosh

Also known as "Myke Hunt"
Car(s)
2014 Volkswagen Jetta
ok, many would say... why do you bother with the roof ... It's a roadster.
But I for once, want to also see roadsters with their roofs on, because most can look really cool without their top on, but some can look absolutely ridiculous with their tops on.

So here's my question : The Mucielago roadster :
1. is it a hardtop ?
2. does the roof auto-deploy or do you have to snap it on manually ?
3. Does anyone have a picture of it with the top on ? Because the only way I saw it is with the top off. That goes for a few other convertibles as well.

1) no
2) manual
3) cause noone will put it on, it's not functionnal, you almost can't drive with it on

you have to snap it on manually

bingo. Its only used for an emergency ride back home as in the weather is too snowy, rainy, harsh etc. The car, I heard, will only be sold in warm weather markets/places.

Here is a pic and no it isnt a hardtop but more like a semi-hard with rag side parts like the Pagani Zonda or a F50 roadster.

its basically like a tent. you pull it out and snap the poles into place, then put it on. probably one of the worst tops ever if you actually use it.

justin syder said:
you have to snap it on manually

bingo. Its only used for an emergency ride back home as in the weather is too snowy, rainy, harsh etc. The car, I heard, will only be sold in warm weather markets/places.

Well, at least it's also sold here in Germany where it's only warm during summer. ;)

IMO, Lambo should have come up with something better than this roof!
The car is capable of doing 320m/h (about 200mph) but only with the top down. With the top on you're only allowed to do 160 km/h (about 100mph), quite pathetic... :roll:

Thumbs down! :thumbsdown:

cya
Oliver

that's what the cavalier tops at, apparently.

I've still got to try it, but if I get caught at that speed, I lose my liscence :thumbsdown:

The car, I heard, will only be sold in warm weather markets/places.

then you heard wrong two are in canada now.
and the roof is pretty much like someone said before a tent, its fabric ontop of a cage which isn't that easy to take off. seen one in person looks pretty good with the roof on.the cage looks pretty good too

[/quote]

[/quote]

if they would have made a hardtop then were would you place it when not in use? unlike the diablo roadster there is no room ontop of the engine for the roof to go, so only spot to store it is up front and the luggage space is not big enough

L140_L147 said:

if they would have made a hardtop then were would you place it when not in use? unlike the diablo roadster there is no room ontop of the engine for the roof to go, so only spot to store it is up front and the luggage space is not big enough

leif said:
they could have made a C-GT style targa arangemant...

i really like how the expensive cars come with a set of luguages that fit perfectly in the car