Lamborghini Reventon Roadster official pictures

Xeonidas

With Mercedes and McLaren battling for supercar supremacy at the Frankfurt Motor Show, the long-rumored Lamborghini Revent?n Roadster had become a bit of an afterthought - until now.

Like the original Revent?n coupe, which debuted in Frankfurt two years ago, the roadster redefines style, elegance, and insanity. Designed to be a stealth fighter for the road, the Revent?n boasts jet-inspired carbon fiber body panels and aggressive 18-inch wheels. Inside, the roadster is decked out in alcantara upholstery and carbon fiber trim.

While details are limited, the roadster will likely be powered by a 6.5-liter V12 engine with 650 HP (478 kW) and 660 Nm (487 lb-ft) of torque. Backed up by a six-speed e-gear transmission and standard all-wheel drive, the Revent?n will accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in just 3.4 seconds. If you keep your foot planted, the roadster will top out somewhere in the neighborhood of 340 km/h (211 mph).

Production will likely be limited to 20 units and prices are expected to start at 1.2 million Euros ($1,750,000 USD).
4193982.jpg

5220729.jpg

405053.jpg

4433018.jpg

4345439.jpg

:jawdrop: I never get sick of this car...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4[/YOUTUBE]
because I just did.

Last edited:
I hope it doesn't have the same stupid roof as the coupe..

Definitely one of the most spaceship-like supercars I've ever seen. That isn't an exhaust tunnel at the back, it's a rocket nozzle. I like that!

I never liked the Reventon. But god, I want this badly.

I would gladly trade everything I have for this car.

Normally I dislike convertibles but OHHH crysis.

I'm also starring at those photos waiting for it to transform into some badass decepticon.

I wanted to be bored with it, but OH MY GOD!

Jesus fucking christ.

That is completely and utterly.. Fantastic! Mindblastic!

HOT :twisted: