Ownership Verified: Lancer of DOOM!

I need to get under it and have a check-over on the other rubber bits, but it's enough to get around for now.
Bring it down to the ranch if you want to get it up on a lift and poke around.

Bring it down to the ranch if you want to get it up on a lift and poke around.
Might do that since y'all know track shenanigans. Chuck's got one, too, but some prioritization as to what needs attention first would be helpful.

Hear that, @thomas, we need to find a garage.
Yes, yes. Do itttttt.

Yes, yes. Do itttttt.

The problem is, anything remotely convienent is either non-existent or the guy who posts it on offer doesn't want cars. Despite the listing very early being garage/workshop place. it's weird. But the hunt continues.

The problem is, anything remotely convienent is either non-existent or the guy who posts it on offer doesn't want cars. Despite the listing very early being garage/workshop place. it's weird. But the hunt continues.
Oh I check daily and I've basically given up ;)

Everything's a bit of a turd at the moment and I couldn't focus on anything else, so I now have a turd tracker.

a.k.a. I have approximately 46 deferred maintenance-related problems and I probably forgot some. Hopefully the Lancer gets a new cat either this week or the next.

"The Dreaded Laramie 411"?

I knew which car it was, I just didn't get the "Dreaded Laramie" reference :LOL:

I get to check off my first item from that list! New cat is installed. Check engine light is off. Here's hoping that fixed the problem.

New catalytic converter works! No more blinky light.

Buuuuut I waited so long that I have to physically go into the stupid tax office to renew my plates. :mad: