Last chance for FinalGear Shirts '09; Careless Air, The Usual Suspects, OverSteer...

Last chance for FinalGear Shirts '09; Careless Air, The Usual Suspects, OverSteer...

• Total voters
Any chance of tracking the package? I am still waiting for it, with no news past 2 weeks. It should be coming to Sabah, Malaysia.

Tried using USPS tracking:

Label/Receipt Number: LN02 xxxx xxxx xxxx S
Class: First-Class Mail International
Service(s): International Letter

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on February 20, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Last edited:
You need to check with your local postal office. Nothing has been returned to us, and we are unable to track international packages. Some countries have a long processing time for Customs/International packages, and require you to physically pick the item up/sign for it.

I forgot to say...I got mine pretty quick.:D

Wore it at work. Granted, no one knew what it meant, but that made it even better. :)

Just bought another set of vinyls.

I expect my shit to be sent with care this time.

Ah yes!! At long last! It's here! And my colleague (fellow Top Gear fan) loved the birthday gift of "The Usual Suspects" shirt!

Apparently shipped on Feb 19, unsure when did it actually arrive in Malaysia, but there was a stamp that said customs cleared it on 3rd March (which incidentally was my friend's actual birth date). Imagine that it took 3 weeks for it to arrive at my workplace from the capital.

Sheesh. That's almost 5 weeks!. My 5 kg parcel from Japan arrived in less than 10 days without customs issues... But it's here now and that's all that matters!

Thanks, guys!

Last edited:
I received my package Quiky.

Carebears throwing grenades? That is not care and love!

<3

But it was autographed! So it must be true!

So I finally got around to putting my cling on the car. Which I actually received in like November. It looks quite bitchin'. Action pic to follow when my giveashit level is nonzero.

Product shot!

529c606e.jpg

Follow up to my shirt. Got the "I was the Stig, but..." one.

I wore it at the Columbus Auto Show here a few weeks back. I was stopped by no less than 6 people wanting to know where I got that great shirt! And, I'll have to order another one when they're available again, as my oldest son seems to have 'acquired' mine. :p

Last edited:
I'll have to order another one when they're available again, as my oldest son seems to have 'acquired' mine. :p

They won't be made again, far as I know, the only shirts that got a second printing were the original LeMons shirt and they had to be sent back because of an defect in the printing.

They won't be made again, far as I know, the only shirts that got a second printing were the original LeMons shirt and they had to be sent back because of an defect in the printing.

I know. I meant: When other Final Gear type shirts are offered.

Cause my son refuses to give my shirt back! The little wiener....