Last movie you saw?

No, that's about 150. It's the bridge where the Silver Mitsubishi thing does the tumbler bat-pod escape thing from The Dark Knight.

No, that's about 150. It's the bridge where the Silver Mitsubishi thing does the tumbler bat-pod escape thing from The Dark Knight.

Really? Thats kinda cool.

Again Hollywood stealing from Jackie. It also makes no sense. He activates the twin-turbos, this shows the car as being front engine and RWD, theres no space for the pod.

Anyway, for the people unaware.

New Police Story (2004)

New Police Story is a 'reboot' in name only. Because this has nothing in common with the original.

Mr Chan I love you, but for some reason you've rebooted this again. :|

Police Story 2013

You know in CSI when they have their 'instances'? Where someone says "I think it happened like this..." and then we see that, and then someone else says "No, it was like this..." and we see that play-out. Thats what happens in this, here and there.

Theres one big fight sequence in the movie, the only reason it's there is so people don't complain that there isn't one. But it doesn't need it and its weird.
"Jackie fight this guy."

It's not a terrible movie, the only issue I have is with the name.

Rating 7/10.

Yeah, I noticed that too, it was hilarious watching the scene cuts if you know where they were shot. :mrgreen:

Finally got around to watching Rush.

Loved every second of it. Really well done.

Battlefield Earth. I finally "get" why it's the butt of so many jokes.

Philomena - Excellent

The_Lego_Movie_poster.jpg

In summary...

? "Everything is AWESOME!" ?

:lol:

Thor: The Dark World

How come chains stop Loki?
How does his mum get into his cell? If she can warp in, he can warp out.
The pixies haven't been around for thousands of years, yet they have rail guns and invincibility cloak ships? The Asgardians have a fucking bow and arrow.
Wheres Samuel?
I like that the destroyed London for once, I guess they can never destroy New York again.

Rating 7/10

Asgardian tech chains. Loki isn't magical, he just uses highly advanced tech. "Any technology advanced enough will be indistinguishable from magic."
His mom in the cell is a projection, she's also the one who taught Loki how to do it.
I suppose you mean the Dark Elves when you say pixies, but they've existed from BEFORE THE UNIVERSE.

Seriously, did you even pay attention? Maybe if you took your mind off of hating everything made after 1965, you'd be a bit more perceptive.

Reactions: 47
His mom in the cell is a projection, she's also the one who taught Loki how to do it.

He projected a clean cell when Thor turned up. Why didn't he project an empty cell? :hmm:
My theory is the guards are stupid and would open his cell door to check.

After centuries of this guy as the prince, I think the average population of Asgard is a bit smarter than Thor. :p

^
The hammer didn't affect the horned guy, it just bounced off him... yet, it killed the bad guy.
How can she teach him how to project? They aren't related.

Bit convenient, how she found the ether and how they got back to earth?

This is why I don't like sci-fi and magic stuff. :p