Last movie you saw?

I hated when it happened all the way to the end. The film was great until that point.

I'd had it spoiled for me by seeing the Simpsons episode based on it.

Non-Stop-Movie-Poster-Liam-Neeson.jpg

Pretty standard Neeson action flick. Villains were clever with their schemes and it was enjoyable to watch their plan unfold.

Solid 7/10.

Last edited:
The hacking and the levitating gun were the only things that I found cringe worthy.

Mr. Brooks 7,5/10

Mr_brooks_ver2_xlg.jpg

Not the first time that i watch it, but i still love it.
I like the sinister tone, the methodic killings. And boy do i love William Hurt.

Dane Cook on the other hand, he is in the movie like he is irl, a stupid annoying twat.

And the soundtrack is awesome as well. The Veil - Vicious Traditions. <3

Mr. Brooks 7,5/10

Not the first time that i watch it, but i still love it.
I like the sinister tone, the methodic killings. And boy do i love William Hurt.

Dane Cook on the other hand, he is in the movie like he is irl, a stupid annoying twat.

And the soundtrack is awesome as well. The Veil - Vicious Traditions. <3

It is such a shame the movie didnt do better, because it was supposed to be a trilogy.

transformers_age_of_extinction_grimlock-optimus-poster2-610x892.jpg

Michael Bay Presents: EXPLOSIONS!

:lol:

It was entertaining, but in a leave-your-brain-at-home sort of way.

It does drag a bit (2 hours , 45 minutes), but the Dinobots were kinda cool.

Par for the course for Mr. Bay...

Yeah, I was disappointed a bit. The premise was great, but implementation and story just felt disjointed. There's starting a movie in the middle of story, but then there's starting it in the middle of a story arc. The best thing about it was Stanley Tucci's performance and Kelsey Grammer as a bad guy. :D

Moonrise Kingdom

awesome and wonderfully weird, just as i was expecting from wes anderson after watching the grand budapest hotel. at times, it's a little awkward, as it is bound to be, but forgivable and more than made up for by many laughs. also with a very distinct type of cinematography and 'special effects' that seem to be anderson's distinct style.

edit: also, look at that cast!

Last edited:
You posted that you wanted to see it back in 2012! Good you finally got around to watching it!

indeed! back then i always had sound troubles *cough* because of source-material reasons *cough* and simply forgot about it... until i watched the grand budapest a few weeks ago. give me a month and i'll have steve zissou and darjeeling limited done as well :D

Le cercle rouge

Very good french crime story with Alain Delon, Bourvil and Yves Montand. Also pretty depressing. The kind of movie where you like the bad guys more than the police... 9/10

post4.jpg

Getaway

2/10

Horrible action flick with no redeeming feature. The acting from Ethan Hawke and Selena Gomez was horrid, the scenario a complete joke, a complete train wreck.

Getaway

2/10

Horrible action flick with no redeeming feature. The acting from Ethan Hawke and Selena Gomez was horrid, the scenario a complete joke, a complete train wreck.

I posted about it a while back. I went to see it because it was a car chase movie, shot in Bulgaria. Rarely have I been so bored with a car movie that I wanted to leave the theater halfway into it.

Le cercle rouge

Very good french crime story with Alain Delon, Bourvil and Yves Montand. Also pretty depressing. The kind of movie where you like the bad guys more than the police... 9/10

post4.jpg

If you like "Le cercle rouge" maybe you should try another movies from his director jean-Pierre Melville :

" Le Samoura? " (1967) , a film noir ,with Alain Delon and " L'arm?e des ombres " (1969), about the french resistance, with Lino Ventura.

Don't know the availability of those films in another language than french , though.

Ghostbusters

As someone who had these

tumblr_l93v5lfyxF1qb3mmfo1_400.jpg

and this

Ecto1.jpg

plus the usual action figures, I dunno if the film holds up. :(