Last movie you saw?

Saw the original in the cinema, but dl'd the censored one. I thought there was something missing when i saw that scene. :think: :shakefist:

Kingsman

Why did I wait so long to watch this? Utterly brilliant, highly recommended to... well, anyone I guess. I laughed a lot. Only thing that somehow didn't work for me at all was a lithping Thamuel L Jackthon...

True. Kingsman was wewy silly but wuite enwoyable. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 47
The Fault In Our Stars

Really powerful story which in spite of the subject matter manages to avoid the overdose of saccharin that similar American movies often heap on the audience.

Oh, and it's like being kicked in the feels by a prize racehorse. I booed, lots.

8/10.

Chappie

I don't know if Neil Blomkamp making a movie about robots with AI, or just a vehicle to promote Die Antwoord.

I liked the general idea of the movie, and i like the movie as well. But i think DA should stick with their music and refrain from acting.

8/10 -1 for DA, so 7/10.

San_Andreas_poster.jpg

Basically a Roland Emmerich disaster film, but with slightly better acting.

Don't look to much into the science of it, you'll just give yourself a headache. Just sit back and enjoy the CG mayhem (pretty good CG, actually).

7/10 (if you leave your brain at home).

I Origins

A molecular biologist and his laboratory partner uncover evidence that may fundamentally change society as we know it.
Twice. Wrong Tagline is wrong.
While the movie is a quite ham-handed and stereotypical on the whole "science thing" and the big twist can been seen a mile coming - but it is all very well put together. Good acting, well shot, good soundtrack.
The after credit scene was quite unnecessary. Hitler (et al.)? Seriously? Talk about hitting your audience with a hammer because you?re not sure If they got the "dilemma" ...

still - 8/10

the Lazarus effect

Didn't I see Lucy already?

4/10

Spy

Pretty good, enjoyed it

There's a new Liam Neeson 'Kill Death Stab Murder Revenge' It has some generic title, ever since Taken he just keeps making Taken but with a different name.

To be fair, I dont know anything about the film. But I just get that vibe now.

(Its called Run All Night, so I had the title wrong but it is still generic)

Last edited:
San_Andreas_poster.jpg

Basically a Roland Emmerich disaster film, but with slightly better acting.

Don't look to much into the science of it, you'll just give yourself a headache. Just sit back and enjoy the CG mayhem (pretty good CG, actually).

7/10 (if you leave your brain at home).

Best thing about San Andreas:

alexandra-daddario-carla-gugino-san-andreas-movie-photos_1.jpg

Those eyes, that cleavage!
:drool:

Shutterislandposter.jpg

IMDB

Watched Shutter Island yesterday for the first time. Very good and very crazy movie, it's one of my favorite DiCaprio's movies!

Mad Max

Holy shit. Holy. Shit. HOLY SHIT.

Epic music 10/10 Rosie Huntington I mean Charlize Theron I mean Tom Hardon.

Mad Max

Holy shit. Holy. Shit. HOLY SHIT.

Epic music 10/10 Rosie Huntington I mean Charlize Theron I mean Tom Hardon.

Well put!
Saw it and I think that is the best description of the movie - it perfectly describes the craziness of it
Shoud be on every poster and definietly on IMDB :)

Left Behind (2014)

A masterpiece staring Nicolas Cage.

Unfortunately, I missed the beginning of this great movie. But I still managed to fill the missing pieces and keep up with the very subtle plot.

Technically, all the aviation related depictions were spot on!

I particularly love how all inclusive the moral compass depicted in this movie is.

10/10, Oscar worthy.

For my true opinion, imagine the exact opposite of everything I wrote...

Last edited:
San Andreas:

Nice tits. Everything else sucked.