Last movie you saw?

And Jamie Lee Curtis' pole dancing scene doesn't need to make sense.

And Jamie Lee Curtis' pole dancing scene doesn't need to make sense.

But, he pretends to be a Eastern-European guy? Then he tells her to do stuff, tells her to get on the bed and close her eyes and then seduces her with a rose. Then she whacks him and he says he can explain... explain what? Shit makes no sense.

Last edited:
Any straight guy with a pulse shouldn't care whether that scene makes sense or not. Just enjoy it.;)

I can't believe people used to think Jamie Lee Curtis was a hermaphrodite. Poor girl. On top of that, when she only two years old her mother was brutally stabbed in a motel shower and her father was killed in a fight to the death against a rebellious Thracian gladiator. :(

You do realise "Psycho" wasn't a documentary, right? ;)

Anyway watched John Wick last night. Good film. Solid 8/10

Inside Out

Inside_Out_%282015_film%29_poster.jpg

The first Pixar movie since 2013 and the first original one since 2012. My girlfriend made the point that it doesn't have as much appeal for truly little kids (like 5 year olds) as some of the other Pixar movies, given the subject matter, but it is still a solid family movie that hits all the right notes and leaves plenty of humor for the parents. 8/10, would include it in my own Pixar collection.

As a side note, the short that plays before it, Lava, is Pixar's worst short in a long time. Still ok and enjoyable, but it relies heavily on an English song that may not translate well. I'm of the opinion Pixar's best shorts are the ones that don't have any language in them other than the credits and title, and this did nothing to disprove me.

My first thoughts, as well...most reviews, though, seem to indicate a depth and creativity, putting it in a position of being an "above average" Pixar movie, which is a darn good movie. I'm more interested in seeing it after reading some reviews than I was after seeing the first trailers.

I have a history of underestimating Pixar movies. Most of them are actually good stories. Though I have been expecting Disney to fuck them up.

On paper, but in real life it's the people from pixar that now control how and which movies are made.

Hansel and Gretel: witch hunter. Much gore but, a badass movie.

Goldeneye. probably for the 100th time. I still love it, after 20 years...