Last movie you saw?

The Imitation Game.

Good film but it came to rather an abrupt halt which was a bit weird. A solid 7/10, perhaps a little more. And not a surprise BC got the part of Turing since it was an evolution of his Sherlock.....

Z for Zachariah. Good soundtrack, great cinematography in places, promising start, but the plot just fizzes out and ends abruptly. Can't really give it a score because I'm still confused.

I haven't seen the movie, but I read the book in high school. It is not supposed to be about a love triangle.<_<

In fact, there are only two characters in the book.

I was told this as well. The ending is completely different too. It's almost a completely different story.

Last edited:
Attack on Titan Live Action. This movie is terrible. They made so many unnecessary changes to the setting and the characters' background, and for the most part those changes made the story worse. Also I felt like Mikasa was mis-casted, Kiko Mizuhara doesn't look anything like Mikasa, and she doesn't act like Mikasa. The titans are are dudes in rubber suits, it doesn't look good at all. Even the Subaru commercial looked better. I would not recommend it.

Last edited:
Such a shame...the first anime I ever liked, and looked forward to it until I read sooooo many negative reviews.

Mission: Impossible ? Rogue Nation

I do prefer this to the Ghost Protocol. Gotta love Benji and I was so happy that Luther is back! Main villain was a bit meh thought...

BMW's everywhere!

Rating= 7/10

saw Legend yesterday, Tom Hardy is incredible in it, didn't know anything about the Krays going into it, but was really enjoyable. 8.5/10

Predestination.

Not saying anything for fear of giving things away. 8/10

We're the millers

I'm not even going to bother linking the imdb page. Odd moments of fun and having watched friends as couple of times I sort of have a soft spot for Aniston, but overall this was quite a disappointment. Somehow I thought this was supposed to have been quite good for what it is...

Oh, I also watched Me and Earl and the Dying Girl

That one was quite enjoyable, as those indie comedies about youth going through adolescence tend to be. rather similar in style and feel to kings of summer for example. i liked it, well deserved 8.1 on imdb.

We're the millers

I'm not even going to bother linking the imdb page. Odd moments of fun and having watched friends as couple of times I sort of have a soft spot for Aniston, but overall this was quite a disappointment. Somehow I thought this was supposed to have been quite good for what it is...

I had a good laugh waching that one, it's ok. Did you have a soft spot for Aniston after the strip too? :mrgreen:

soft spot
hehe... hehehehehe... ahem... :rolleyes:
yeah i admit, it wasn't that bad, but i somehow remember a lot of people saying it was really really good... and imo it wasn't ("it's ok" adequately describes it, i guess). so maybe that was my reaction to overhyped and thus disappointing.

Terminator Genesis

Where to begin...

Why didn't John send himself back through time?
What was the point of Doctor Who?
Why does Kyle tell young Kyle about Genesis? It's already blown-up.
The fuck was evil John all about?
I'm no Larry Page, but blowing up the Genesis servers. They had no online cloud back-up? Is this for the sequel? Just a guy in an office using Dropbox to download Skynet?

The first Resident Evil movie had the kid hologram.

The bus on the bridge scene reminded me of the train scene in Uncharted 2.
Sarah Connor is supposed to be believable as a warrior, this new bitch has no charisma. Speaking of, i'm sorry these two are supposed to bang? They have no chemistry. JK Simmons had more chemistry with Jai.

John Connor can't be born in the new timeline? They'd have to fuck at the exact same time as timeline 1. Wait, we don't need John anymore? Cyberdine is dead? <_<

Rating: Fuck this film, heres my Terminator timeline.

(Movie idea, go back in-time to stop Terminator 3 from happening.)

Last edited: