Last movie you saw?

lip

Car(s)
Audi S6 Barkwagon
Waiting For The Barbarians (2019)

Stupid title, but quite a good movie, in a utterly slow drama sort of way. It's a war movie, but without any battle scenes. - You have to be in the right mood for a film like this. - I was, so I enjoyed it. = 7/10

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
MX-5 ND, Tracer 900 GT & two bikes
Two movies last weekend:
  • London Has Fallen: Very enjoyable action sequences, but the stupidity of the plot and blatant disregard for any logic left me disappointed. With something resembling a coherent plot, this could have been a real action classic. But as it is, it's just a mindless list of shootouts. Very well-made shootouts that had me on the edge of my seat, I admit. The in places really bad CGI was also worth a chuckle.
  • 22 Bullets: I expected a Jean Reno on a rampage of revenge film, so solid action work with not too much plot. Problem is, there is no action in this movie, but instead unbelievably badly written characters. Do not recommend.

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
MX-5 ND, Tracer 900 GT & two bikes
Today I've been to the cinema for the first time since, well, at least last winter. To see Tenet.

This being a Christopher Nolan movie, I thought it would be good to see it on the big screen. Well, let's say if there is any place to see this movie it is on the big screen. Because optics is all it has. Seriously, this movie left me so lost I was not even confused. The plot does not even try to make sense, it's all just an exercise in visual style. And at that, it's not even that spectacular, the action is strangely subdued. The in-universe explanation for for the world-ending armageddon is supposed to work are just empty words, it just does not make any sense at all.

I think I have to watch Memento again as a therapy or something...

Momentum57

worships the 2010 Prius like a god
Car(s)
It's A HONDA! Clarity Plug In Electric
Today I've been to the cinema for the first time since, well, at least last winter. To see Tenet.

This being a Christopher Nolan movie, I thought it would be good to see it on the big screen. Well, let's say if there is any place to see this movie it is on the big screen. Because optics is all it has. Seriously, this movie left me so lost I was not even confused. The plot does not even try to make sense, it's all just an exercise in visual style. And at that, it's not even that spectacular, the action is strangely subdued.
I think I have to watch Memento again as a therapy or something...

Watched the bootleg

I felt like I had seen much of it before... in better movies.