Last movie you saw?

awdrifter

Cool. Glad you liked it. I wish they would've released it in 48 or 60fps. That final roof top fight is also nauseating for me and I'm used to playing FPS.

GRtak

Forum Addict
After watching The Offer, I had to watch The Godfather. Classic movie, it is really good, but 3 hours long so it can lose a bit (see the Offer), although I would use a scalpel, not a hatchet.

8/10

NecroJoe

Stool Chef
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
1968's A Flea In Her Ear

I have such a hard time with old ensemble cast movies. I apparently have face blindness for this type/era of movie. I can't tell most anyone apart, and the two people that are supposed to be mistaken for each other, and played by the same actor, to me dont look like the same person. 😅

Reactions: lip

GRtak

Forum Addict
Better Off Dead (1985)

A classic 80s comedy. A zany little love story where the love story is secondary. More than a few recognizable cast members. I guarantee that you will laugh at this movie.

8/10

Reactions: lip

awdrifter

Palm Spring.

It's a comedy starring Andy Samburg, it has some of that Lonely Island style humor in it, I like it overall. 7.5/10

RdKetchup

Snow Mexican Surender Monkey
DONOR
Car(s)
FoRS, Japanese touring triple
Hard Boiled

A 30 year old John Woo movie, I first saw part of it at a friends place over 20 years ago while I was in University, and I wanted to rewatch it since then.

John Woo really is the Michael Bay of Hong Kong, everything that get's shot explode 😂

So over the top, yet so enjoyable.

I need to watch more of these early 90's HK action movies.

gt1750

Techno Addict
Car(s)
'92 Saab 900 TC, '05 Alfa GT V6, '18 Ford Smacks
The Gray Man.

Not very well paced, boring characters that are hard to care about and are played by meh actors, bad cinematography relying on way too many drone shots, oversaturation, blur and CGI; it has pretty much no story to tell. Also it was shot in Prague that's supposed to Prague but also Vienna and the way they travel around makes no sense. Contains a LOT of product placement, it's basically a ridiculously long ad for Audi.

Momentum57

worships the 2010 Prius like a god
DONOR
Car(s)
It's A HONDA! Clarity Plug In Electric
Ghost Chase aka Hollywood Monster

MV5BZmQxZTg1M2YtZTlhOC00MTEwLWI3ODYtZjMxYjJhMjYwOGU2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUxNjc5NjY@._V1_UY1200_CR...jpg

Roland Emmerich directs this West German movie which got him noticed in Hollywood.

It's weird. Kids are directing a movie though the leads are 21 that's a plot point because he inherits a clock that has his grandfather's butlers soul in it. Oh he was a little person and literally looks like

mHq6gGK2e4oil8YpT1RzIq2nVVd.jpg

That's the puppet that the supporting actor made for m his visions the ghost gave him and a photo

I would give spoilers but I don't know if they would be believed it's odd.

gt1750

Techno Addict
Car(s)
'92 Saab 900 TC, '05 Alfa GT V6, '18 Ford Smacks
Everything Everywhere All at Once

I will never look the same at the following things: bagels, hot dogs, fingers, racoons and stones. Also butt plugs.

Momentum57

worships the 2010 Prius like a god
DONOR
Car(s)
It's A HONDA! Clarity Plug In Electric
Everything Everywhere All at Once

I will never look the same at the following things: bagels, hot dogs, fingers, racoons and stones. Also butt plugs.

It reminded me of John Carpenter's Big Trouble in Little China

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
MX-5 ND, Tracer 900 GT & two bikes
I was in the mood for a silly action flick, so I went to see Bullet Train starring Brad Pitt.

Story: A bunch of professional killers all have different, but intersecting missions on board a Shinkansen train. Hilarity and lots of violence ensue.

The plot is... not that important. But the movie is fun to watch, so I could forgive the very badly done final big action scene. By that point in the movie, all sense has long left the room so I shrugged that off.

Can recommend.