Last movie you saw?

Saw Oblivion and Olympus Has Fallen yesterdy.

Oblivion I really, really liked. Good story, good cgi, acting, has the Kingslayer. Maybe a bit too much romance, but it was necessary to the plot. 8.5/10

Olympus Has Fallen was also quite good. Good action, very reminiscent of the original Die Hard movie, even had a "walking barefoot on glass" scene, just not really sure how plausible the whole initial plot is. 7/10.

Nope, and they still don't have feathers. Still, as a popcorn thriller that doesn't go too deep on the science, it worked great.

Watched Skyfall the other day while breaking in my new Marantz AVR, it was a solid Bond flick, a bit predictable at times but it was still very well produced. 8.5/10 for me.

Plus the girls were mostly hot! :D

Yea, that Fat Amy eh ;)
No you're right, it's better than most people think.

I watched Oblivion. Loved the first three quarters, thought the end could have been done better but overall a very good film. The cinematography and effects are stunning. Would give it a 7.5.

I also saw Prometheus. Thoroughly enjoyed it. 8/10.

220px-Lincoln_2012_Teaser_Poster.jpg

9/10
This movie was amazing! What sold me, was the fact that it was about 90% historically accurate. Great acting from all involved. Also. I don't care how old she gets, I :heart: Sally Field.

"Viva Knievel!" staring Lauren Hutton, Gene Kelly, Leslie Nielson and...you guessed it...Evel Knievel. Contender for the "2nd worst" movie I've ever seen.

Oblivion

oblivion-poster.jpg

Slower pacing than Cruise's other sci-fi flicks like War of the Worlds and Minority Report, but I never thought it moved too slowly. Effects are awesome and the tech is awesome in its appearance. The story is sadly rather predictable, especially if you've seen any trailers. I was only surprised once in the entire two hours, and you can see stuff coming from a mile away. Still, a rather fun movie and not at all a bad waste of time.

7/10

Having not seen the trailers I rather enjoyed it. Then the next movie I saw had the trailer for it, which told 99% of the entire story. I really hate it when they do that.

The Apple.

Holy fucking shit. What the hell did I watch?

Iron Man 3

It's good. Better than 2, probably on par with the first.

The Last Stand 6.5/10, could've been way better, no way that tank lasted the whole way at those speeds. It tried to be both smart and a typical action movie, but it fell down in the middle, either go OTT action and mow down 100 guys with the weapon or dont bother, getting two and running out, pfeh.

Jurassic Park 3D

Usually I don't bother with money grab stuff, but I really love Jurassic Park. It's one of my earliest movie going experiences I can remember. So to see it on the big screen again was just great. And even though I've seen the film a dozen times, there were details I never noticed and even pieces of dialog I somehow missed.

I went Tuesday morning, hoping for it to not be crowded. I ended up having the whole theater to myself. :lol: