Last movie you saw?

Gatsby isn't going to be a musical is it?

Iron Man 3
5/10

Seriously, by the time we reached 60 minutes I was ready to get up and leave.
Tony Stark is no longer a very apt inventor/engineer, he is a motherfucking WIZARD.
And what?s with the damn glowing people? Where does the energy come from?
THAT?S NOT HOW DNA WORKS!
What powers the individual parts of the suit?
How could they fly 1400miles in a few minutes?

What a crapfest.

Bladerunner. 9/10 absolutely epic film considering the year it was made. I love the entire existential and dystopian mood of the film. I can't believe I had not seen it until now.

Iron Man 3
5/10

Tony Stark is no longer a very apt inventor/engineer, he is a motherfucking WIZARD.

What a crapfest.

It's the same universe where a guy can suddenly go from 80 kg to 500 kg and turn green when he's angry. :lol:

It's the same universe where a guy can suddenly go from 80 kg to 500 kg and turn green when he's angry. :lol:

And the Norse God of Thunder is their buddy. :p

Iron Man 3
5/10

What a crapfest.

actually all that stuff comes directly from the Extremis book. While t might have looked weird, the comic book fan in me greatly appreciated they took the time to replicate the glowing look and the flying parts of the Iron Man armor

Watched Star Trek Into Darkness a third time. In part because I work at a cinema and get free access to movies but also because its such a great movie.

I saw Into Darkness yesterday and loved it as well.

Fast & Ridiculous... Sorry, Furious 6.

Glad I didn't pay for that film, stupid, too long, predictable and boring.

Wrong.

It's a surrealistic comedy-type of film from a French small-time filmmaker who also wrote the film Rubber, rather of the same genre, if anyone's seen it.
Not really for everyone, it thrives on nihilism, which most people find a bit hard to digest, seeing their reactions to the film coming off as mostly confused and totally not in on the idea.

Wrong.

It's a surrealistic comedy-type of film from a French small-time filmmaker who also wrote the film Rubber, rather of the same genre, if anyone's seen it.
Not really for everyone, it thrives on nihilism, which most people find a bit hard to digest, seeing their reactions to the film coming off as mostly confused and totally not in on the idea.

I've heard of that film, it has something to do with dogs.

Precisely. The entire plot revolves around a man losing his dog. The ending was also quite heartwarming.

Iron Man 3, not bad... The whole suits thing was a bit overdone perhaps?

Took my little godson to see "Gladiators of Rome 3D", it was alright, I don't know if choosing this kind of subject matter for a kids picture is very smart, since they they have to make the gladiators hit and beat each other without any violence... After seeing all seasons of Spartacus, it was kind of sobering. My godson laughed all throughout so I guess that's what matters.

Last edited:
Dead Poets Society.

Recommended to me by a friend, it is a great film. It is inspirational, tragic, and thought provoking. Really changes the way you think about things and I highly recommend it. Best film I have seen Robin Williams in.

Fast and the Furious 6. 6/10

Not as good as 5 but still fun I guess. Incorrect engine noises, numerous gear shifts, and a complete disregard of physics and computer engineering occurred.

...and has anyone does some math to determine the length of that runway? 12? 15 miles? 20? :p