Last movie you saw?

Yup.

pod7kph.jpg

^ Haha :D

Saw F&F6 yesterday and liked it. Some shit was too stoopid and exaggerated, but that didn't stop me from enjoying the movie. Though I feel the fifth one was somewhat better.

The modded Interceptor was pure sex :love:

Taking FF6 apart for lack of realism is as lame as making fun of disabled people. I was thoroughly entertained despite the 50km runway, also; dat credits scene :D 7.5/10.

Agreed Furious 6 was purely awesome fun. Five was already so unrealistic, it didn't even bother me in Six. In Seven, I expect Vin Diesel to have outright superpowers.

They Live.

Interesting concept, not the best execution. If you can get past the slow start it's pretty entertaining. And has one of the longest 1v1 fist fights I've seen in a while.
Also, contains one of the most badass lines in movie history.

Rewatched a movie from my childhood:

The scene where the robot is dying... still makes me very sad...

WALL-E.jpg

?

Something like that, only 20 years earlier.

Star Trek: Loved it

Fast & Furious 6: Lots of fun, but terrible

Great Gatsby: I didn't like the director's last two movies, hate Leonardo (almost as much as I hate Val Kilmer), and never read the book. I also had no interest in watching a love story about rich people who party a lot. Girlfriend wanted to see it. I didn't care for it. *shrugs* Impressive achievement...but not as a film I enjoyed...just the actual filmmaking. that's all I could really appreciate. Almost fell asleep a couple of times.

I just checked out his IMDB. Turns out I hadn't liked any of his movies...I was just thinking of Moulin Rouge and Romeo and Juliet.

The Hangover Part III.

It wasn't that funny. The last 5 minutes is more entertaining than the rest of it. Save your money and avoid it. Glad I had a free movie ticket.

It's the Hangover. It's not supposed to be funny (I'm sure the creators will argue otherwise).

Dazed and Confused

Does anyone else not get what made this a cult movie? I know all the good music and the famous McConaughey quote (one of the reasons I got it to watch) but other than that, it felt a bit boring... I expected a bit more, cult movies are generally either weird or good in a way people dont get, OR really really so bad they just become that sort of movie. This was none of those things.