Last movie you saw?

Sorry, I wouldn't know. It was filmed at a building. It had the Google logo and everything was in the Google colors, but it could be just a stage. It looked like a small college campus.

I know for sure it was shot in the Bay Area because when they were filming it made the local news (local reporters interviewed Wilson and Vaughn and all that) so there's a good chance it was actually shot at Google. Don't remember for sure though.

(Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know I could Google and find out. Too lazy :p)

Bullet to the Head, simple, stupid, waste of talent, and clunky, worth watching once and never again

Now read the novel. Found it was a much more gripping experience than 3 hours of singing.

les+miserab-english.JPG

Last edited:
Iron Man 3

Sir Ben Kingsley deserves an Oscar. :lol:
Loved the 30-odd Iron Men.
How did they control Iron Patriot? Tony knew they had access, yet still let them take it. :|
Why hasn't his house got any kind of rocket defence?
Why didn't he use one of the Iron Men straight away? Instead of 42?
How did Pepper not see him fly into the sky after the house collapsed?
Where was Nick Fury?

Rating 9/10.

Iron Man 3

Sir Ben Kingsley deserves an Oscar. :lol:
Loved the 30-odd Iron Men.
How did they control Iron Patriot? Tony knew they had access, yet still let them take it. :|
Why hasn't his house got any kind of rocket defence?
Why didn't he use one of the Iron Men straight away? Instead of 42?
How did Pepper not see him fly into the sky after the house collapsed?
Where was Nick Fury?

Rating 9/10.

9/10 after all of those plot holes, and disregarding the frankly terrible script?

9/10 after all of those plot holes, and disregarding the frankly terrible script?

I know, but I love Iron Man/Stark. He doesn't give a fuck.

Another thing, when he said where he lived. Surely the world already knew where he lived?

Monsters University

It's weird since you already know where the main characters end up, but the road they take to get there is very amusing.

8/10

Natural Born Killers.

Oh man.

I got to see Prometheus. I thought it was kinda weird and weak.

Die Hard 5

Die Hard 4 was terrible, sadly I only saw the rated version. As I believe the unrated version is DVD only?
Anyway, everyone says 5 is a thousand times worse than 4... i'm bored, so why not?
Whys Mcclane still a regular cop?
Impaled with rebar, walks away. :lol:

That was a Hans Gruber death. :mrgreen:
How did she see him get sliced? Shes in the cockpit.

Rating 7/10.

I prefer it to 4, but don't call it Die Hard and it's fine, don't say John Mcclane and you've got a watchable buddy-cop movie.

I just finished re-watching the Alien series of movies. I forgot how terrible Resurrection was.