Last movie you saw?

The continuation of the human race is required deemed necessary by the Tetragrammaton council and children have to be a certain age before they can start taking Prozium. Therefore until that time it is safest and easiest if they grow up in a small community rather than a large internment camp.

It's for the good of the human race.

His taste in everything baffles everyone else.

14513176166_acc4382d5d_o.jpg

:roflmao: :lmao:

Watched Spectre yesterday and was also annoyed by the mere 5 minutes of screen time they gave to Monica Belluci. Anyway, apart from that it was a rather solid Bond I feel (I'll go 7 or 8 /10, I was well entertained).
Everyone around me was all nitpicky about this and that and why did they do this and did not do that... but hey, it's a bloody Bond movie, it's supposed to be like that [spoiler-free - but you know what I mean]. That's one of the core points of Bond movies, I bet they would've bitched about that missing if it hadn't been there :rolleyes:

SPECTRE

I can think of only one downside, and that the lack of screentime for Monica Bellucci.

9/10

This. Wonderful Bond movie in every aspect. Even the song is not that bad after a while.

Part 1 had me thinking "PTSD episodes" for the entire thing.

After watching Rick and Morty i kinda hope that at the end of part 2 they'll say "haha, it was a simulation all the time!".

So I succumbed to the hype and saw The Martian :

a bloated Hollywood drama if i ever saw one , of course being a blockbuster we know the fate of the astronaut in advance , the movie goes from twist to twist in a faux suspense during the 2 hours or so.

I give it a 5 (4 for Matt Damon performance + spectacular screenshots, +1 for Jessica Chastain).

Just finished watching Mr Holmes. Quite liked it. A lot of beautiful scenery. As its about an older Sherlock Holmes it's obviously a lot slower than the TV show (Sherlock) or movies.

The Walk
thumbr

The story of the french guy who walked on a wire between the towers of WTC in 1974 :

the preparation of the "coup" is filmed like a robbery bank , and contrary of the director of The Martian Robert Zemeckis knows how to insuflate life and sentiments in the characters.
The movie is maybe a bit slow sometimes , but it's largely worth a watch : 8/10.

Yeah, just like Herpes or Hemorrhoids ...

1xEwZcn.png

Coincidence?

OT:

Akira

Even after all this time, the movie still looks very good.

8/10

And the soundtrack is even better.

9/10