Last movie you saw?

Not a specific answer, but a rant. Paramount pulled 10 Cloverfield Lane out of Slovenia... The fuck?

Mud and Midnight Special

Jeff Nichols makes strange, mostly enjoyable films. I also like his brothers music.

Deadpool

:|

I wasn't a fan of this being in the xmen universe, but after watching it, he can't be in the MCU unless his mouth is duck taped and he's tied up. :lol:

If I have a complaint... And of course I do, the intro was incredible, but the ending was a bit flat.

Rating 12 bullets/10

Capitan American Civilian War

Giant Antman was amaze
There was no Thor or Hulk and I'm not surprised, the airport scene you realise there's already 17,000 avengers. Some of which are shite, black widow and cunt eye
Spider-Man was cool, however I prefer spidey to have Toby McGuire web shots, rather than web "he makes himself" using a saucepan... Probably. (I'm aware the Toby version isn't canon)

Give me Nick Fury and Coulson in Infinity Wars please.

Rating 8.5 better than Ultron

P.s. Fuck Hawkeye

I'll just go ahead and say the poster is not lying... holy shit.

Just watched it now too, just :-o. I haven't felt this way about a movie in a long time.

I quite liked one of the IMDB comments: "one of the best movies I'll never watch again"

... it was quite good, I have to say, but it was indeed very drawn out and the ending, well. I'll probably never ever sit through that again :no:

Gods of Egypt

This is an easy film to hate, that I ended up quite enjoying. I?m not recommending it or anything, but this is certainly better than those two titans movies.
Quite a good performance by Gerard Butler and a lot of bad performances by the other actors with Geoffrey Rush taking the cake for having really phoned this in.

5/10

London has fallen

To paraphrase Cinema Sins "Oh Man, they?ve pulled Morgan Freeman into this, haven?t they!".
I have rarely seen a movie in which almost every line of dialogue is as painful as in this one.

2/10

Last edited:
Man of Steel (2013)

Not a bad flick. I wanted to watch this before I got around to the Batman vs Superman movie. It was pretty good, but the excessive destruction of everything got old pretty fast. You'd think there was a couple trillion dollars in damage and a few hundred thousand deaths in this movie. But I suppose that's what the popcorn inhaling masses want. Or at least what Hollywood tells us we want.

6.5/10

Last edited:
Most action movies are getting like that now. What is making it worse is that they feel the need to go bigger with every sequel. I think that is why a lot of people liked "Skyfall" so much- it had a more intimate plot.

Most action movies are getting like that now. What is making it worse is that they feel the need to go bigger with every sequel. I think that is why a lot of people liked "Skyfall" so much- it had a more intimate plot.
Yeah, it's a shame. I recently watched Deadpool and I really enjoyed that one. I read afterwards that they cut the budget at the last minute, so some big action sequences had to be cut. Which is probably why the movie was so good. Now they've announced a sequel or two, with massively bigger budgets no doubt, and they'll probably fall short of the original.

Zootopia was awesome, so funny, I love it! :D

Oh right, I saw X-men: Apocalypse too
That was, that was ok.

I expected more honestly, but was a bit disappointed. It was a bit slow and draged out at times. I think the trailer got to me, there wasn't as much action as I expected.
I'll see it again eventually, then we'll see.

Days of future past left a better impression.

Zootopia was awesome, so funny, I love it! :D

I may or may not have developed an unhealthy obsession with this movie. :neutral:

Curse Disney and their ability to make wonderfully lovable characters! :lol:

...I saw X-men: Apocalypse too
That was, that was ok.

I expected more honestly, but was a bit disappointed. It was a bit slow and draged out at times. I think the trailer got to me, there wasn't as much action as I expected.
I'll see it again eventually, then we'll see.

Days of future past left a better impression.

Yeah, I'm not hearing too many positive things about it. I might still watch it, though...

Three months in and it still hasn't even reached $7 million worldwide yet.

Sasha Baron Cohen may find it very difficult to find studios willing to finance any of his future projects.