Last movie you saw?

Lord Of War was an excellent performance indeed. I don't think I ever saw Bad Lieutenant.

"What's in the sack, a shark or something?"

Sometimes, no delivery can save a screenplay...

The Enforcer

It makes no sense to kill Cagney or Lacey, whichever one she is. It's a parody that his partner dies... And I know his black partner dies in the 4th one.

Harry blowing up the bad guy with a fucking bazooka, who is 3 feet away from the mayor he's saving. <_<

Sudden Impact

Ok, why are we robbing a diner?
The worlds slowest police trike.
The shot where Callahan is on the pier is amazing, it's not quite as good as the bridge pose in Dirty Harry though.

Magnum Force remains my favourite, great movie.

Magnum Force remains my favourite, great movie.

I think I prefer the first.

Taken 2

He knows the Albanians are 'there' and yet he just nonchalantly takes Jean Grey out for a jolly.
I don't know why his daughter has a phone, she never answers the bastard.
Fuck me this is stupid.
Can't park an escalade... is trusted with grenades
The worlds most immaculate w124, it doesn't fucking dent.
How can she drive a manual???
She is a fucking dreadful actress.

Awful yes... enjoyable yes.

Storks

What the fuck.

Rlv6wM7l.jpg

Great writing, great plot, good acting. 8.5/10

Should watch that again, it was filmed in Montreal and my girlfriend was an extra in it.

Did she meet Bruce Willis?

And if she did, is he as much of an arsehole as everybody says he is?

I'll ask her later this week, but I don't remember her saying anything like that.

Did she meet Bruce Willis?

And if she did, is he as much of an arsehole as everybody says he is?

My aunt and uncle saw him in Budapest on the set of a Die Hard movie. (their apartment's balcony looked out on the set)
They asked if he wanted to pose for a photo, which he denied in a friendly way. Not rude or arrogant.

Passengers. It was a decent movie bordering on good. Great visual effects even though it didn't need any of them (the story required only one action scene). I am a little disappointed that at every story turn, they used the conventional way. No surprises at all.

I concur with DanRom, since we were sitting a few feet from each other watching it at the same time.

From the trailers I was expecting a darker, ballsier experience. Don't get me wrong, it's a decent enough movie but a few minor changes would have made it a better watch. I shall say no more because spoilers.

Keeping up with the Joneses is an entertaining movie. A bit cliched in mocking the action genre at times, but worth the watch.