Last movie you saw?

Power Rangers (2017)
Because 8-year-old son.
The girls are hot.
A huge bag of chocolate popcorn was consumed, along with an even bigger soda.
Script is predictable, conflict is non-existent, character depth is thinner than the paper used to print out movie tickets.
I bought my kid the big popcorn bucket shaped like the red ranger's helmet.
The kid had fun, so it was worth it. :)

:lol:

I must concede the uniforms are a huge improvement, even if they appear for 20 minutes in a 130-minute movie.
prangers.jpg

The Accountant

Nothing spectacular but I thought it was a fun watch. I saw someone describe it as "Good Will Hunting" meets "John Wick," and it kind of fits.

I feel like they developed characters a little more. Like...I never really felt that connected to the protagonist in the original. Also, I think they did a better job of
making a more interesting look at the differences between "good" and "bad" character motivations and how it's not so clear.

Honestly, in a few ways, I see it a lot like The Shining. Both the book and the movie have their differences (I mean...there's no snow maze in the book...can you imagine the movie without it?) but I think they are each better for them.

Just saw Ghost in the Shell tonight. I really liked its visuals and it was very well cast, especially with Takeshi Kitano having a decent role in it. It's been so long since I watched the original, that I can't yet comment on the possible westernizing of the story.

I didn't saw it yet, but I thing that Scarlet is not very good for that role. Or was she? I think for Ghost In A Shell they should have find someone more special, interesting, more athletic, not a Hollywood Star.

Even the girl from Wonderwoman would have been a better choice I think.

But I still have to see it and see for my self.

I didn't saw it yet, but I thing that Scarlet is not very good for that role. Or was she? I think for Ghost In A Shell they should have find someone more special, interesting, more athletic, not a Hollywood Star.

Even the girl from Wonderwoman would have been a better choice I think.

Yeah, that one can't really act all that good. And I bet she can't even get rid of that accent.
Scarlet did a great job, and she looks great physically, if a bit short :D

Suicide Squad. The cinemasins "everything wrong with" was pretty spot on.

The Fast and the Furious is alright.
2 Fast 2 Furious I actually like... its nonsense but, they all are.
Tokyo Drift is hot garbage, I've seen it once and it was 2 many times.

4 onwards are a different franchise altogether. I've done nothing so far this Easter weekend, so I might as well watch 4-7. :|