Last movie you saw?

Dunkirk.

It's more of a documentary in film. It has no story to tell and no characters. Also it rivals waterworld in ocean footage. Boring from beginning to end. Saving private ryan or Hacksaw Ridge are much more gripping and engaging.

:blink:

The Departed.

First time. Their Boston accents suck. Other than that, I like these types of movies.

Saban's Power Rangers (2017)
Reminds me of the Doom movie, taking an old franchise from the 90s and rebooting it on the big screen. And as with Doom, I liked it more than the general movie-going audience. Also like Doom, I hope they can make a sequel.

Zoolander 2
Fucking awful. I couldn't finish it. I could barely stomach the first one so I don't know what I was expecting.

Why would you even start watching the sequel if you disliked the first one so much?

We all make bad decisions time to time. I don't know. Everyone raves about how amazing the first one was, but I just didn't find it funny. Saw it on my Amazon Prime Video portal and thought maybe the new one is better, but nope.

Should've checked Rotten Tomatoes first
11ulJSP.png

vetUUn4.png

Rotten Tomatoes has not been the most accurate either of late, I take their ratings with a grain of salt, several of their movies have been rated quite low and I did enjoy them, of course their 90+ ratings i mostly agree with, but low rated stuff isnt always that bad

Rotten Tomatoes has not been the most accurate either of late, I take their ratings with a grain of salt, several of their movies have been rated quite low and I did enjoy them, of course their 90+ ratings i mostly agree with, but low rated stuff isnt always that bad

Sure, but in this case, I'd say 23% is being generous.

I like Rotten Tomatoes to see how far off the pulse the critics are on different movies, compared to the audience ratings.

It's become one of my new favorites.

Transformers 5, hot shitty mess, but cogman was gut busting funny

Pirates 5, more of the same, forgettable but fun at times

Saw Transformers 5 a week ago. It should be erased from the history off movies. What a mess. The 1st three movies look like Oscar winners compared to the 5th...

Always beats me why anyone would go and see the 5th movie in a franchise like those. With thing like Star Wars, Harry Potter and so on there is a planned story arc or existing source material with a finite life. With things like Transformers or Fast and Furious it should be fairly obvious there will be diminishing returns in respect of audience satisfaction.

Fast 5 was one of the best movies in the whole series, it marked the revival of the series, and was better than 6, 7 or 8, there are exceptions.

Always beats me why anyone would go and see the 5th movie in a franchise like those. With thing like Star Wars, Harry Potter and so on there is a planned story arc or existing source material with a finite life. With things like Transformers or Fast and Furious it should be fairly obvious there will be diminishing returns in respect of audience satisfaction.

With Transformers, number 2 was horrible already.