AMG mercedes vs Mclaren Mercedes
10.jpg

teh butt
11.jpg

1/2 mile drag race between the AMG and the SLR, gee I wonder who wins
12.jpg

this thing has absolutely bitchin brakes - will stop from 120mph in 240ft
13.jpg

stig took it around the track -- its the fastest car theyve ever tested by quite a huge margin

Should you really spoil all of the race results and such like this? I think one to two preview pics along with a text description is good. I had to quickly scroll down to avoid looking at the numbers , and I would rather watch the episode to see whats in it specifically.

mods wake-up :wink: !

wheres ren...

this was nice of you and i didnt mind seeing it before i saw the ep but make it easier by putting **SPOILER** in the subject line, thats all.

glad to see my fav supercar Zonda is atleast second best. :wink:

oh yeah that stupid murc.

i wonder if the new stig can get a faster time in the zonda cuz that time was with the old stig, the same stig that got 1:29 for the murc the first time around.

Don't forget they took away the Westfield and Radical lap times, for some reason. The Radical was 1:19:??.

yeah but those cars are simply made for the track, all the other cars can be used somewhat for practical daily use, radio, air condition and a roof.

MercedesAMG said:
HAHAHAHAHAH YES!!!! SLR IS FASTER THAN KOENEGSIGG!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

um... why didn't you move it? :roll:

now I'll have to... everyone let's pray so I don't forget the shadow topic! :lol:

phew.. it went ok :wink:

now back to the topic.. the SLR faster than the Koenigsegg?!? WTF!!!!!! :shock:

Anyway I would never EVER consider an SLR if I could get a Koenigsegg instead! :roll: still... it's damn impressive for an automatic GT car.... :eek:

don't forget that the zonda made this lap time when the track was wet......at the same lap time the murcielago did 1.29......so donnot underestimate the zonda...why i do get this feeling that some cars are being"pushed" at top gear....i mean the slr had to be the fastest because it is a mclaren....am i wrong?come on automatik car...

dukenukem said:
when can we expect to get the videos ?????? :roll:
When Viper gets off from working all day to make money to pay for school and this site. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.