Last TV show you saw?

The new season of Misfits is funny again. After a sloppy 4th season i'm back laughing my ass off.

The gay-vibe btween Finn and the supervisor is hilarious.

Not as funny/rude as the first season with Nathan, but still good.

Just finished a great three part legal drama on the Beeb starring David "I named myself after a Scottish lager" Tennant called "The Escape Artist".

Bloody good. Catch it if you can.
Downloading from iPlayer while posting this. Got a three-hour train ride on Monday, will watch it then.

Enjoy. The bad guy is exceptionally cast, very convincing and extremely creepy.

I think the Septics coined the term "mini-series" but yes, it's a 3 x 60 minute serial drama.

Thanks for the suggestian, I'm always open for quality British drama.

BTW, any news about that rumoured Alice Morgan spin-off from Luther?

Dunno, Luther bored me stupid.

A Colbert Christmas: The Greatest Gift of All!

Probably the best Christmas Special I've ever seen. TV here is shit compared to this.

I'll be interested to see what the American version of Broadchurch ("Gracepoint") will be like. Especially now that David Tennant is going to be in it.

Idris Elba: King of Speed

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03nnsnq

Couple days ago i saw a news headline saying that Idris had rolled car here in Finland. So i found out that it was a part of his mini-series about cars and motorsport. Series has 2 episodes that are really good and i think that many here would like it as well. So check it out!

^ Watched that as well. An interesting show on the history of things, but Elba's ego was way too big for my liking. It came through much more in the UK/Finland show than the US one but maybe that''s more that he fits in better in the US. There are many more who could have presented the same show much better, and many more who would fit the title 'king of speed' infinitely more than him. Shame. It was informative though.

Archer: Season 1, Episode "Honey Pot"

Re-watching the show from the beginning. Can't wait to get back to the Bob's Burgers crossover.

Just finished Torchwood: Miracle Day. I thought it was pretty great, although Mekhi Phifer was generally annoying

Buzzfeed told me to watch Masterchef Junior, I was blown away.

Idris Elba: King of Speed
I watched the first episode and it didn't really took off for me. It felt like "famous name, popular topic, let's cash in on that".

Just finished Torchwood: Miracle Day. I thought it was pretty great, although Mekhi Phifer was generally annoying
"Miracle Day" is by far the worst Torchwood season in my opinion. Watch the predecessor, "Children Of Earth", if you haven't already done it. That is utterly brillant.

Last edited:
The Company. It is a miniseries available on Crackle. It is about the CIA and puts an interesting spin on the failures of the cold war era. If you are I to spy movies (not a Bond style), or just history, it is worth a watch.