Last TV show you saw?

Late on the bandwagon, but Breaking Bad.

It's like a constant stream of anxiety.

I just marathoned LUTHER.

Overall, I loved the show.
Wish it had another Series coming, but I guess Idris is busy being:
lutherisgone.gif

I'm considering checking out THE WIRE next.

Last edited:
An Adventure in Space and Time

Even if you aren't into Dr Who or even sci-fi at all I can recommend this. A brilliantly executed piece of drama-documentary, the BBC at its very best. If you watch it I defy you not to tear up a little at the end. 10/10

yo, what's with the spotty acting in season 2 of The Wire.. yikes.

The acting didn't bother me but the whole second season felt out of place when I saw it the first time.

Oddly enough now that I'm watching the reruns it somehow just fits in. But yeah, it's likely the most divisive season.

Just finished "Fringe".

The perfect show for Sci-fi / crime and investigation lovers.

MV5BMTY3Njc5ODkwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjA4ODIwMjE@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Set against the backdrop of the greatest clandestine race against time in the history of science with the mission to build the world's first atomic bomb in Los Alamos, New Mexico. Flawed scientists and their families attempt to co-exist in a world where secrets and lies infiltrate every aspect of their lives.

Pretty decent if a-bombs intrigue you. That being said, they don't focus too much on technical terms/ideas and more character interactions and developments. It's a good balance but I would prefer more technical jargon.
And no I'm not watching it simply for Rachel Brosnahan. ;)

8/10

oooo you can make pictures into links

Last edited:
The West Wing

i see why sorkin has the reputation he has. after enjoying the newsroom very much and house of cards convincing me politics can be interesting, this works very well for me :)

oh, i should add, i'm only just half-way through the first season :|

Last edited:
Shark Tank you're ok, but stop the fucking sob stories... also, Lori's a cunt.

Is Lori just a hated name, or are TV/movie Lori a problem?

Everyone seems to hate the Lori from the Walking dead too.

Manhattan: I do enjoy it.

Blacklist is back. huzzah!

Grey's anatomy. Goddammit, do I ever hate this show.

Suits and the Good Wife, oh and our version Rumpole of the Bailey (A bit venerable now but still being shown on cable).