Last TV show you saw?

fargo-season-2.jpg

Season 2 started! I loved the first season. It's a closed story for each season, kind of like True Detective, but S2 of True detective sucked, Fargo started strong though.

Just started with the Major Lazer series.

It's ... i don't know how to describe it. In some way kinda absurd, funny, weird, but i do like it.

fargo-season-2.jpg

Season 2 started! I loved the first season. It's a closed story for each season, kind of like True Detective, but S2 of True detective sucked, Fargo started strong though.

I am watching it too. Very good so far, and I see a twisted future for this series.

I just re-watched the first two seasons of The Americans. I missed the third season when it was on, just waiting to see it on Prime for free.

I also watched the first two seasons of Alpha House. It is an entertaining watch if you are into politics at all.

Also watched John Adams. Very good show about the USA's second president.

Last edited:
watched "The Man in The High Castle" last night (first two episodes are free for everyone apparently this weekend*) and it was pretty good. This looks like it will be an intriguing show over the long haul.

I never read the book, so I am not sure how well it goes along with that.

* via amazon

Last edited:
Started Narcos a few days ago, I am completely hooked, very addictive (pun intended) show.

Started watching Modern Family on Tuesday and now I'm almost at Season 6, so you can say I'm really liking it.

Just watched the entire first season of Master of None that got released the other day (mainly because I was hungover and didn't want to do anything else). It was fun... I also read Aziz Ansari's sort-of-non-fiction book Modern Romance a few months back and there is definitely a lot of overlap there. I rather liked it (both the book and the show, that is).

Started marathoning King of the Hill at the hotel during my endless business trips. Its strangely enjoyable.

Yesterday I was spending my day at home and watched a little Once Upon a Time and then all the new Scorpion episodes! Today I'm gonna start with Marvel's Agents of SHIELD.

watched "The Man in The High Castle" last night (first two episodes are free for everyone apparently this weekend*) and it was pretty good. This looks like it will be an intriguing show over the long haul.

I never read the book, so I am not sure how well it goes along with that.

* via amazon

Watched the first episode. Love the premise.

Into The Badlands

I like the idea, not sure about the execution. I've watched the 3 episodes that have aired, and will probably keep going for a while.

Banshee

Ran across a few episodes of the latest series a few months ago on HBO, and thought it looked promising.

Started from the beginning yesterday, watching S01E01 (the pilot), and I think I'm hooked after just one episode. Will definitely binge watch that one.

Season 4 starts January 29th, I need to catch on the first 3 seasons before then.

Edit: 1 week later, finished Banshee season 1, and still love it. Will start season 2 tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Just finished watching The Sopranos again. This is the second time watching the whole series and I did not remember it being this dark. It is still a very good series, but watching over the course of a few weeks never let the darkness fade.

Just finished watching Mad Men. Felt kinda slow to me in the beginning but I stuck with it. Got quite fond of the characters in the end. Need a new show to watch...

Schitt'$ Creek

The whole first season is on amazon Prime.

Last edited:
I just finished watching Dateline's "Friday night mystery". I love cheeseball docudramas like this.

Started watching Modern Family on Tuesday and now I'm almost at Season 6, so you can say I'm really liking it.

Modern Family is great.

The finale of "Downton Abbey". More happy ends than a Thai massage parlour. Not impressed.

I just watched the two-part "season 4" of Luther. Supposedly the BBC did the special to give the show a "proper ending", but it already had that before. So it felt kind of unnecessary.
Also, having one of the best characters ever on television - Alice Morgan - constantly referenced, but not actually in it, left a bitter taste...

I'm on season 4 or Parks and Rec at the moment. Really good, was expecting an Office knock off but it really captures the spirit. Helps that people that worked on The Office also work on this.