Last TV show you saw?

caught up on a few episodes of @Midnight from the last couple of weeks that I missed. It's the only on-every-day show I watch.

Have you seen "This is not Happening"?

Looking forward to this one. Read a bit somewhere that it is similar to Stranger Things, but with more of everything. Will check it out. :)

Saw the 1st ep of The OA. Very interesting so far.

Just watched Westworld.

The William arc, the shooting of Ford, the Maze and the attack on the Board were very predicable. The only surprises were Bernard being a host and Maeve's arc. At what point would you just get QA to mow her down?

Last edited:
Just finished "The OA".

tl,dr: If you properly liked Stranger Things, you are most definitely going to like this too. It is basically the same with a different packaging. If you thought (like me) that Stranger Things was rather lackluster in terms of the end and the overall story, yeah, same here. In both cases a season 2 (if to be made) probably won't be on my watchlist, unless the plan is to actually progress somewhere with it.

Started "Nobel" on Netflix yesterday, watched 2 episodes out of 8. Pretty good so far, and I like that it's in Norwegian with subtitles.

And it makes me miss Oslo, what a beautiful town.

Saw the trailer for that the other day. Looked promising. Does the storyline pick up where the movie ended?

Well the show is basically more a stretched version of the movie (so far). Ep1 is basically "the setup", ever since the "I need to prove my innocence" is going on.

Re-watched the last four episodes of the first season of "The Man In The High Castle", and just started the first episode of the second season. It's character-dense, but such a great show.

The second season is really good. I will be re-watching both seasons sometime next month with a friend that has not seen them.

Caught the first episode of Doc Martin. Now I gotta find the DVD's...

The UK Doc Martin? There are a fair few European adaptations and I heard that an American version was in the works.

If you are looking for DVDs of the UK version, be warned that there are two DVDs out there of previous TV movies also called Doc Martin, also starring Martin Clunes and also filmed in the same fishing village in Cornwall. But they have nothing to do with the 2004-Current TV series.

The UK Doc Martin? There are a fair few European adaptations and I heard that an American version was in the works.

If you are looking for DVDs of the UK version, be warned that there are two DVDs out there of previous TV movies also called Doc Martin, also starring Martin Clunes and also filmed in the same fishing village in Cornwall. But they have nothing to do with the 2004-Current TV series.

Definitely the UK version. My public television station plays some BBC content in the evenings/during the day. It's where I discovered "Are You Being Served?" many moons ago. :)

I looked it up and there's definitely DVD box sets that include the TV movies along with seasons 1 through 6 so it sounds like a no brainer once I allow myself to spend money on it (probably a birthday gift to myself in June).

While out Christmas shopping I bought myself the DVD set of the first two seasons of Outlander (I've been 20 chapters into the first of the books it's based on for 2 years), and now working my way through the first season of The Last Kingdom, which I discovered on the in-flight entertainment from Abu Dhabi to Sydney last year.

I've just realised they're both shows with ridiculously gorgeous male leads...

I just stumbled upon a show that is comedy gold and completely terrifying. Canada's Worst Drivers is the show.

That show is indeed awesome. You don't have an American equivalent?

The USA does not have anything like it.