Last TV show you saw?

I acquired "Thunderbirds" from a friend and just watched the first episode. A glorious blast from the past!

Finished watching Stranger Things season 2 and it was Bitchin!

Goonies never say die.... damn it!

Last TV show you saw?

I started stranger things last week and finished Friday. I NEED MOAR.

What I like is that the adults are outside of the norm when it comes to the supernatural stuff. They listen, they trust, and help fight. I?m eager how the hopper, Eleven/Jane relationship goes since it seems she?s taken the place of Hopper?s daughter. The ride to the test facility where she was talking with him was cute. Really liked that. It was refreshing to see how they both realized their mistakes and apologized.

I felt bad for Dustin at the end though. I?ve been there.

Last edited:
First two episodes of Mindhunters. It's tough to get into. Just a bit too slow... but still good.

Last edited:
91b55b2c-025f-11e7-87c7-5947ba54d240.jpeg

Big Little Lies

Damn what a great show. And stellar performances from all 3 lead actresses.

American Horror Story...

I?m 2(maybe 3?) episodes in and I?m not feeling it. So far, I?ve deduced that adults don?t care if they have affairs all that much and it?s ok to continue to give into your desires while lying to your wife.

American Horror Story...

I?m 2(maybe 3?) episodes in and I?m not feeling it. So far, I?ve deduced that adults don?t care if they have affairs all that much and it?s ok to continue to give into your desires while lying to your wife.

Which season?

It took be a while to get into it, but I really do like the fact that they use the same actors to play different characters each season.

(Beyond) Stranger Things 2

OMGWTFSUPERFUCKINGAWESOME

This is w/o any doubt one of the best shows from the last 10 years.

Agreed.

The Mist on Netflix. No. Just... no, Netflix.

Last edited:
Been watching House over the last couple of months. Finished the last episode 2 days ago. One of the best shows I've seen. Fascinated by differential diagnosis.

DarkNetflixPoster.jpg

Dark is a German supernatural family drama web series. A Netflix original series, the German-language series debuted on Netflix's streaming service on December 1, 2017. The series was co-created by Baran bo Odar and Jantje Friese.

The disappearance of two young children in a German town brings light to the fractured relationships, double lives and past of four families living there, revealing a mystery that spans across three generations.

Only 2 episodes in, but this is a good one.

And it has a great title track.

Last edited:
I am currently watching The Marvelous Miss Maisel on Amazon. It is pretty funny.

I think it just came out in the last month. Going to finish watching it now.

Finished Narcos season 3 at 01:30 this morning (god I'm tired).

Liked it as much as the first two seasons. Looking forward to season 4.