Last TV show you saw?

Started watching Ghost Wars from Syfy.

Kinda silly and not-that-great acting. But after a couple episodes i got invested in the show and i wan to know how it ends.

Finished watching BoJack Horseman from Netflix. Very surprising show. I wasn't expecting there to be so many genuinely emotional moments. I was expecting some Archer/Family Guy sort of show, but it couldn't be more different then those. Very good series.

Wolf Hall, a BBC 6-part historical drama about Thomas Cromwell. Slow-burning, but not bad.

I?m a sucker for a CW show...I binged watched iZombie on Netflix. I just loved it.

Yeah, sounds stupid I guess. Functioning zombie eats brains and has visions of the persons life and uses it to solve crimes. It?s from the creator of Veronica Mars (another show I loved).

I am watching Ash vs. Evil Dead on Netflix. It is a decent watch. By that I mean that it is not quite the movies, but it is an entertaining continuation of that story line.

The End Of The F***ing [sic] World.

​​​​​​
If Moonrise Kingdom's Wes Anderson wrote and directed a Dexter prequel.

I used the opportunity of a few days of sickleave to binge-watch The Fall with Gillian Anderson. Quite good, modern BBC police drama, which means a healthy amount of really dark things happening.

DanRoM;n3543802 said:
I used the opportunity of a few days of sickleave to binge-watch The Fall with Gillian Anderson. Quite good, modern BBC police drama, which means a healthy amount of really dark things happening.

I like how many of the characters' names are guitar company names. Gibson, Carvin, etc.

I’m watching Mindhunter on Netflix. It’s really interesting. I find one of the main character’s name kind of funny. Holden Ford. He meets a book author with the last name of Carr. Holden is introduced to her by his partner. He says “Holden? Ford, Car? Ford.”

:)

Episodes

I watched a couple random episodes when it was airing, but didn't "get" it. Watching it from the beginning, and I'm enjoying it.
​​​​​​

I love Episodes, Matt Leblanc is hilarious in it.

I started "The Ranch" (on Netflix) yesterday.

First episode is so bad, I can't believe I actually watched 2 more episodes after that. Cringy laugh track, horrible timing in the dialog delivery, and toilet humor that might be funny for a 12 year old.

Episodes 2 and 3 were a bit better than the first one, but I don't think I'll continue, maybe just one or two more episodes.

NecroJoe;n3543806 said:
I like how many of the characters' names are guitar company names. Gibson, Carvin, etc.
Yes, the writer seems to be a guitar fetishist. :D

Quantico - Season 1: Enjoying it. And...I'm pretty drawn to the main character, Priyanka Chopra.
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"1079","width":"800","src":"https:\/\/www.fashiongonerogue.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2016\/07\/Priyanka-Chopra-InStyle-Magazine-August-2016-Cover-Photoshoot07.jpg"}[/IMG2]

I finally got around to finishing season 1 of The Orville. I started watching it when it was new, but the rest of the episodes sat on my DVR for months, collecting dust, while I slowly worked my way through them.

As a huge childhood fan of Red Dwarf, I really was looking forward to The Orville, thinking it was going to be a solid scifi comedy. But it really wasn't. There are few actual jokes and none of the characters have any real personalities. They're either intelligent and boring, or complete idiots who are mildly amusing at times. I was never a big Star Trek fan, so maybe the style Seth MacFarlane wanted is just too subtle for my liking. I was expecting a lot more jokes, more physical comedy gags, etc. A humor style more closely aligned with Red Dwarf, but I suppose that is a high bar.

I was also expecting an overarching story line that binds the whole season together, but I think that might also be a Star Trek influence.

I always find the difference between critic ratings and audience score hilarious on Rotten Tomatoes, but I think the one for The Orville might be the best yet.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/pic.armedcats.net\/t\/to\/tomcat\/2018\/02\/10\/The_Orville.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Last edited:
The Good Place. Ted Danson is the best part of the show, but most of the rest of the cast is pretty good, too. Great concept, and in don't always see the twists coming.

Adamar;n3422402 said:
DarkNetflixPoster.jpg

Only 2 episodes in, but this is a good one.

And it has a great title track.

Hated it after Episode 3 or 4. Good production value, great setting and all ... but a laughable script and characters driven by plot convinience. Read about the rest of the plot online, laughed a lot ... feel like I have to apologize for this being a german show.

Finally! The Expanse Season 3 will start on April 11th! :wub:

[video=youtube;-LpCrlcodKQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LpCrlcodKQ[/video]