Last TV show you saw?

Season one of The Boys on Amazon was fantastic, they even managed to work Simon Pegg into the show, although not as Hughie

Just finished that and agree totally.

Watched first two episodes of Mindhunter last night. Looks good but it probably annoys Australians.

They must feel very conflicted watching a character called Holden Ford.

Happy! on Netflix.

Only watched one episode so far, but I love it.

Just finished that and agree totally.

Watched first two episodes of Mindhunter last night. Looks good but it probably annoys Australians.

They must feel very conflicted watching a character called Holden Ford.

I finished the 3rd series after ringmeet, the whole thing is really good. What's nice is, despite being set in the 70s, it's not like Stranger Things where they are firing off every cliche of the era at you in quick succession. It just is 70s.

New trailer for The Expanse season 4:

:woot:

Disenchantment part 2 is up on Netflix. Its definitely the weakest Groening show, but I'm still enjoying it. The plot seems a bit more developed than part 1, but the character development still leaves a lot to be desired. A few fun references to Futurama too.

I do wish Netflix would buy the rights to Futurama and order a few more seasons instead of continuing this show.

Also season 5 of Peaky Blinders is up. One episode in so far and its already got me hooked.

Primal. Brutal, bloody and awesome

Finally got around to sampling The Man in the High Castle.

As with pretty much any adaptation of a Philip K Dick source it's shaping up to be really good, plus I've been a sucker for alternative history stories ever since I first read The Difference Engine nearly 25 years ago. .

Finished Enterprise a little bit ago, and since none of my streaming services have Discovery, decided to go to Orville. Watched the first episode, and its not as funny as I thought it was going to be, what with Seth MacFarlane behind the helm (both figuratively and literally).

Finished Enterprise a little bit ago, and since none of my streaming services have Discovery, decided to go to Orville. Watched the first episode, and its not as funny as I thought it was going to be, what with Seth MacFarlane behind the helm (both figuratively and literally).

Stick with The Orville, like many new shows it does take a while to find its feet and decide what it really wants to be.

It obviously started off as a bit of a Star Trek piss-take but it altered course slightly and it's now very much on a par with Star Trek TOS in terms of humour with decent plot lines and story arcs, and just the occasional bit that is played more for laughs.

Sex Education on Netflix.

Unsure why I continued to watch that one. Other than being a little funny.

Gillian Anderson?

Nah, she doesn’t do it for me. Any time I see that name though, I think she’s Karen Gillan. I’m always disappointed when it’s not a Scottish redhead. :(

Stick with The Orville, like many new shows it does take a while to find its feet and decide what it really wants to be.

It obviously started off as a bit of a Star Trek piss-take but it altered course slightly and it's now very much on a par with Star Trek TOS in terms of humour with decent plot lines and story arcs, and just the occasional bit that is played more for laughs.

Finished both season. Its definitely a good Star Trekesque sci-fi show, but frankly I was hoping a bit more humor in the actual plot lines. As it is, its basically just Star Trek, but with officers showing up on the bridge hungover and calling each other dicks.

Reactions: MWF
Goliath - kind of a familiar setting, former hotshot lawyer, now divorced, alcoholic, living in a motel, troubled teenage daughter, yadda yadda but it's bloody good.

Kind of expected with Billy Bob Thornton in the lead role and David E Kelley as co-creator. Worth checking out.

Goliath - kind of a familiar setting, former hotshot lawyer, now divorced, alcoholic, living in a motel, troubled teenage daughter, yadda yadda but it's bloody good.

Kind of expected with Billy Bob Thornton in the lead role and David E Kelley as co-creator. Worth checking out.
Awesome show, saw all 3 seasons back to back!

Another great Amazon Prime show; Jack Ryan just dropped season 2
MV5BNDg1Zjc4YzktMmRmZi00ZWJmLWJiYzgtYjg3MmE0OTM1NzY5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,679,1000_AL_.jpg

I concur on both of those.

Reactions: MWF
Next trailer for the fourth season of The Expanse: