Latest attack on Obama: personal ad calls for his assassination (among other racism)

I think a lot of people take some of the stuff said about Obama - like the Monkey See, Monkey Do thing, and make it racial. If it is, SO WHAT, there are racists in every country, even Canada. What else is new? But I didnt see anyone leaping up to say GET OVER IT for any of the Bush stuff. Remember this?
The difference is that Bush actually looks like a monkey, which is the only reason anyone ever called him one.

Calling the current president a monkey is purely a racist slur.

Japan still has a form of discrimination in the treatment of the Burakumin.

Japanese xenophobia is what allows them to deny such fun things like the seriousness of the Rape of Nanjing, even going to say that they didn't massacre 300,000 Chinese citizens, all the way up to the 90s.

I love Japan and Japanese cars and Japanese video games (and Japanese girls), but come on!

jetsetter: I know about the "untouchables". It is an unfortuanate and idiotic thing which still exists, but nonetheless, not every Japanese person would agree with that discrimination. That being said I never stated that Japan was better than everyone else- only that a certain amount of xenophobia served them well.

BlaRo: Every government denies stupid/immoral/reprehensible things it has done in the past until so long after their mistake it doesn't matter anymore. It has always been the unofficial policy of many governments to skirt around things that give them a bad reputation until said things no longer "count" in the minds of the people.

I liked the pictures comparing bush with curious george stuffed animals better than real monkeys.

I dont like Obama not cause he is black but because he is a Democrat(worthless welfare slacker scum) But I don't want to see him die. For me that won't fix anything cause we just get another Democrat in office.

Don't mean to tread jack but I agree on the
"when 200,000 couldn't get out of New Orleans in 85 degree temps with four days notice"
When ever you have 5 days+ of news reports and people telling you to leave now and you sit on your a$$. Then when it does hit you act like it was a shock and you were lied too. Then demand money for your stupidity(another Democrat trait)

I call that Darwinism...Those stupid enough to stay deserved to die.

I dont like Obama not cause he is black but because he is a Democrat(worthless welfare slacker scum)

Yeah. All he did was become sit on his arse and become the first president of the Harvard Law Review. The bloody slacker.

THen after that, he's just sitting around doing something to pass the time like being a civil rights attorney (hey, we've all been there), and then accidentally becomes a Senator and then President. Talk about someone making a career of living off Government welfare!