Latest spy photo of new 2009 Porsche Panamera

Xeonidas

New foord-door Porshe sedan called Panamera was spied at streets of San Francisco. Apart from some black tape and a bit of chrome tape to change the greenhouse lines, the vehicle in the photos appears to be a production-ready Panamera. Despite its early 2009 launch court instantly approaching, engineers are still finetuning the car but as the shots bare the ultimate intend is almost ample.Whether you adoration it or detest it, the Panamera will estimated change the performance sedan push eternally. Buoying by the success of the Cayenne SUV, Porsche?s managers have seen fit to put their famed badge on a car almost as big as mercedes S-Class.
porsche-panamera-spy-sf-img_3.jpg
porsche-panamera-spy-sf-img_1.jpg
porsche-panamera-spy-sf-img_6.jpg

(More spy fotos at http://autoworld.wordpress.com/category/spy-foto/)
PHP:

The more I look at it, the more I find the front reminiscent of a Corvette.

Oh god it looks like a hearse..

I like big butts and I cannot lie.

The more I look at it, the more I still think it looks terrible.

The Cayenne is ugly, but this is even worse.

I'm sorry, it's ugly.
However, based on the Cayenne's performance, it will sell like hotcakes.
Would I take it over an S-Class to drive every day? Yes. Simply because it's a Porsche.
Would I take it over an S-Class as an 'Executive' car or a car to be driven in?
No way in hell.

Hopefully this is all just a big joke and the actual car will look nothing like that.

I trust that porsche will come through at the end and reveal a beautiful car.. Those rear lights look unacceptable though..

Still looks hideous, but that doesn't matter. Snobby idiots will buy it, because it's a Porsche.

If you're only buying a Porsche for the looks, you might as well buy one from 1723 to save some money. ;)

Is this why they don't redesign the 911? Because their designers are blind and might be missing opposable thumbs? Just kidding, the 911 is the standard of sports cars, but this is ugly, like Honda Element bad.

At first I was excited by the Panamerica, being as it is the spiritual successor to the 928. Unlike the 928 this thing is hideous. I am sure it will perform wonderfully, but holy crap is it ugly. They need to re-hire/bring back to life the guy who designed the 928 and 968.